What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin 1 - Townsville (Wed 09 June 2021)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Harry Grant missed 8 tackles.

Thats what you get for not playing for over 3 weeks, and never played a full game all year

They knew the risk and it backfired, suck an egg QLD

Capewell in the centres got exposed big time. Gagai missed 7 tackles

lucablight

First Grade
Why the hell did Paul Green picked AJ Brimson to play back up hooker when he had two ready made hookers available in Mahoney and Grant? Brimson should have been fullback (where he killed it in last years series) with Holmes on the wing.

strider

Post Whore
Why the hell did Paul Green picked AJ Brimson to play back up hooker when he had two ready made hookers available in Mahoney and Grant? Brimson should have been fullback (where he killed it in last years series) with Holmes on the wing.
yeah i am shocked he didn't put brimson to fullback with ponga out

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mahoney should have started and do his 50 tackles thing for the first 30 mins then a bring on a fresh Grant (who isn‘t eactly a defensive machine).

Brimson should have been fullback, he killed it last year there.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mahoney should have started and do his 50 tackles thing for the first 30 mins then a bring on a fresh Grant (who isn‘t eactly a defensive machine).

That made far too much sense, grant is a brilliant attacking player but his defence is pretty average. Especially after not playing for a month, horrible mistake by Green.

Bandwagon

Staff member

Yeah Grant's running game is far superior, but Rheed pips him in just about every other facet of the game for mine, less flash, but a much more complete player.

For mine I don't think Grant is the even the best hooker at his club, I'd have the Block of Cheese over him.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I’m so glad Mahoney didn’t play in that game. It hasn’t happened for a long time and I hate seeing eels in Maroon

I was disappointed for the young fella, I reckon he deserved a spot in the seventeen, on the bright side, he won't be a scapegoat for the abysmal performance they put in.

84 Baby

Referee
I've fractured my cheekbone. Dr Lorenson is pretty sure it would have swelled much more if it was. I think he will be fine.
I don’t know. He appears to have many small swellings over his face

2twSvU.gif