What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin 2013 already decided

TheManBearPig

Juniors
Although it pains me to say it as a NSW supporter, let me get it out of the way now and be the first to congratulate Queensland on 8 in a row. This victory for QL was sealed the moment Laurie 'Dipshit' Daley pretty much announced Mitchell Pearce as the halfback for NSW this year. This overrated turd has done NOTHING in all his chances at Origin level and his disappearance in Game three from last year cost us the game, (his piss poor and LAZY attempt to tackle Thurston cost us a try and ultimately the game). Like Ennis, he should have NEVER TO PLAY ORIGIN AGAIN stamped on his head.

And all those saying he is our best option, i say piss off and open your eyes. Peter Wallace, Adam Reynolds, Josh Reynolds have more talent in their big toe than Pearce and each have shown more potential in one game than Pearce has shown in his entire career

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
People like to talk about the void that Lockyer left at the Broncos, what about the void that Andrew Johns left for the Blues.

People like to talk about the void that Lockyer left at the Broncos, what about the void that Andrew Johns left for the Blues.
Well it looks like no one else will get the chance to try to fill the "Void" as the hard on for Pearce by Ld ,& previous selectors is throbbing strong.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I'm just hoping we get a 6 that performs.. which will be unlikely if big game dud Carney gets picked again. Over to Farah to create for us, again!

Dragon2010

First Grade
Cool story bro. Even most QLD'ers agree NSW are in with a chance. The gap is closing. Bring on Origin!

Joker's Wild

Coach
I know a lot of Brisbane supporters who have no time for Wallace and a lot of fury at his contribution to their team.

You_Dont_Say

Big Pete

Referee
The halves shouldn't be the problem if NSW can make the difference up at fullback, hooker & backrow.

Potentially, NSW have the better of Queensland in 2/3 positions.

As long as Carney can pull his finger out, NSW have as good a shot as any.

It's going to be another close series, I can't wait.

Joker's Wild

Coach
The halves shouldn't be the problem if NSW can make the difference up at fullback, hooker & backrow.

Potentially, NSW have the better of Queensland in 2/3 positions.

As long as Carney can pull his finger out, NSW have as good a shot as any.

It's going to be another close series, I can't wait.

Pffft all I read was "lol NSWankers got no chance with Pearce haw haw haw 8 in a row yippee dooooooo!"

You Qlderps are all the same

Tweed Titan

Bench
Although it pains me to say it as a NSW supporter, let me get it out of the way now and be the first to congratulate Queensland on 8 in a row. This victory for QL was sealed the moment Laurie 'Dipshit' Daley pretty much announced Mitchell Pearce as the halfback for NSW this year. This overrated turd has done NOTHING in all his chances at Origin level and his disappearance in Game three from last year cost us the game, (his piss poor and LAZY attempt to tackle Thurston cost us a try and ultimately the game). Like Ennis, he should have NEVER TO PLAY ORIGIN AGAIN stamped on his head.

And all those saying he is our best option, i say piss off and open your eyes. Peter Wallace, Adam Reynolds, Josh Reynolds have more talent in their big toe than Pearce and each have shown more potential in one game than Pearce has shown in his entire career

Knee-jerk

God king dean is a androtrop, but he is also correct

Daley is a f**kwit for making pearce an auto selection, this guy is f**king rubbish and keeps getting selected because of nepotism.

I mean, atleast give others a f**kingg chance you useless f**king turd daley..

Misanthrope

Staff member
I just struggle to get excited for Origin these days. I'll still cheer myself hoarse on the night, but it's a long while since I've gone into a series remotely confident.

Joker's Wild

Coach
7 years of striaght losses and living in Qlderpia has made me hungrier for SOO than ever before

When NSW finally get up, be it this year or in 10 years, there will be a bloody reckoning in the streets of Brisbane