What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Origin Dragons Rated

Saint 60

Juniors
nice talking injuries there,,,anybody would think u want them to get hurt ?

hmm will be very interesting to c a few Show Ponies get hurt --
or run to Rugby Union again lol

Jealousy is a curse :)

Mr Saab

Referee
i dont want anyone o get hurt, but gasnier doesnt do himself any favours in that area. No player injures themself getting out of a car! well except gas

Lenny_2212

Juniors
the dragons were awesome on friday night and ran themselves ragged, but now may miss tonight as a result. i hope not though.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I heard on the news that both centres will be playing and that Rylesy and Bails are both keen to back up

Gaz won't be very tired, he only had to mark that little cat Berrigan

Ribs

Bench
Well sh*t.... our record after the bye is horrible so having half the team overdone and half underdone must make for some sort of equalibrium.

I dont think the origin boys backing up, or the new halfback sheppard are going to be the worry. Its the rain. They have to learn to play wet weather footy. Good momentum with the forwards, go forward then wide, no stupid passes. Simple.

Lance is due for a MOTM, tonights the night.

lik my eel

Juniors
besides josh perry..... riles is the softest forward in the comp....
no idea how he made the origin team... nevermind keeping his spot...
nsw problem in the 1st game was that riles and bailey were soft as sh*t....
bailey sooked out of a confrontation with carl webb when he should have knocked his head off...... i nearly handed him a tissue

borat

Bench
lik my eel said:
bailey sooked out of a confrontation with carl webb when he should have knocked his head off...... i nearly handed him a tissue

Actually NSW problem was Brett Kimorley. Once we fixed that look what happened:lol:

gregstar

Referee
lik my eel said:
it's really helpfull when people establish themselves as forum idiots after only a few posts.

saves us the 'onus of proof' problems.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's true. Some folk work their way up to the moronic stage. While others simply grab a new alias and fast track themselves to outright stupidity.

Mr Saab

Referee
gregstar said:
it's really helpfull when people establish themselves as forum idiots after only a few posts.

saves us the 'onus of proof' problems.

how long did it take me ;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
gregstar said:
we realised on the 22nd of september last year. ;-)

so early? i would have thought it would have been rnds 1-6 when i lived in here. Now i just visit.
Cant wait till the broncos play the dragons next month...sh!t will hit the fan ;-)