What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oscars

T-Boon

Coach
Total disgrace. What a coward. This is the first time I’d be fine with someone being “cancelled”. Rock was all class on what I saw.
did he actually keep presenting?

azzah72

Bench
Is Carrey a full anti vaxx loon or just an MMR one? One loon commenting on another loon to me.

Anyway glad Coda won, was my favourite of the nominations. Bloody stupid the actress didn't get nominated for Best Actress though.
He's definitely a bit kooky however he comes across mostly as man who's now disenfranchised with the Holywood types and has openly spoke out about the double standards and hypocrisy in Hollywood which is usually on point, Vax stance notwithstanding.

shiznit

Coach
That was real shitty by Will Smith… it was real bush league shit…

BUT…it’s kinda bush league and kinda gangster at the same time….

the fact he could straight up walk on stage and bitch slap a dude and then walk back to his seat and win an Oscar…. 😂😂

Maybe Brando could have pulled that off… 😂😂

the best reaction on Twitter I saw was the dude that said if Dave Chappell was the one who got slapped they would be into the 3rd hour straight of Jada jokes.. 😂😂

Last edited:

Matua

Bench
the best reaction on Twitter I saw was the dude that said if Dave Chappell was the one who got slapped they would be into the 3rd hour straight of Jada jokes.. 😂😂
In 6 years time he'd be on to his 6th special about Jada but would have run out of jokes.

*I am a huge fan of Chappelle, but his last special wasn't funny.