What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: 2019 Rugby Union World cup

TheParraboy

Staff member
Japan beat Russia yesterday in the opener

2.45pm today

Aust v Fiji

Semi no11 for Fiji

Bazal

Post Whore
Does anyone really care anymore?

And I say that as a rugby fan...Australian rugby is well and truly in the toilet. I'm pretty much watching for Semi

Delboy

First Grade
Watched 8 minutes and the Wobblies are basically inept, the game is ordinary , back to watch Wenty

Bazal

Post Whore
Interestingly for me, Semi looks totally apathetic out there whenever I've seen him so far

Bazal

Post Whore
And Semi makes another poor error. That's three from about six touches.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
how f**king bad were the Pumas, and 3 of the 4 I think it was Fox commentators tipped them to win

Incorrect

Coach
Courtesy of my lineage Ireland are who I'll be shouting for in this tourney given I don't think the Wallabies will make it past the quarter finals. First hit out v the Scots has been solid so far if not spectacular....

Bazal

Post Whore
Ireland are the current number one ranked rugby side in the world.

Not exactly a dark horse.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Fiji about to go down in an upset, and also and out of the WC

5min left Uruguay 30-22

Semi well contained

Bazal

Post Whore
Only saw bits and pieces at work, but once again when I saw Semi he looked like a man that couldn't have given a single f**k...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Fiji rested their top 12 players, serves them right, thinking they would just waltz through this game

Can’t see them beating Wales.

Latest posts