What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

hindy111

Post Whore
Arizona r the real deal.
I had feeling Kansas would flop this season.
Who are the best 10 QBs at present? Most the good young ones are on one side. Prescot and Cardinals guy is only one can think of on other sides that's young and good

T.S Quint

Coach
Arizona r the real deal.
I had feeling Kansas would flop this season.
Who are the best 10 QBs at present? Most the good young ones are on one side. Prescot and Cardinals guy is only one can think of on other sides that's young and good

Some of those young guys are still really young. Players like Mayfield, Burrow, Field, Wilson, Lawrence, Lance still need some time to become good QBs. Most of them are with shit teams so that doesn’t help. Not surprisingly Mac Jones has looked pretty good since he is on a decent team with an excellent coach.

Herbert looks to be a good QB. And that kid down in Tampa is doing alright. Hope he can keep it up.

T.S Quint

Coach
Kyler Murray is going well...but DeAndre Hopkins is making him look better. Some of those catches he is pulling in are insane and making a poor throw look awesome.

jk13

First Grade
arizona aren't anything special. we could've won if we didn't have a rookie qb starting his first game and the vikings shouldve kicked that winning field goal against them. its early but buffalo vs tampa looks to be the best with the chargers as a smokey

T.S Quint

Coach
I think Burrows is going to be special

Burrows needs a decent team around him before he can show how good he can be.
He wouldn’t want to turn out like Andrew Luck - great QB who will never win because he’s surrounded by rubbish, then retires early after getting smashed too often.

jk13

First Grade
arizona good or browns bad? didnt watch the game but baker is now in a sling. will be interesting to see if arizona don't repeat their 2nd half of the year slide. niners r the only team to keep them under 30 so far

hindy111

Post Whore
arizona good or browns bad? didnt watch the game but baker is now in a sling. will be interesting to see if arizona don't repeat their 2nd half of the year slide. niners r the only team to keep them under 30 so far

They'll take the no 1 seed. The real deal

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I don't get to watch many games live but what a game yesterday between the Packers and the Cardinals

Cardinals were such a skillful team by quarter time I thought how far the Cardinals. Packers missing Lazard and Showy Time and Rogers looking for Cobb way too much and although he did well the Cardinals were all over him.

After quarter time Rogers started showing a bit of faith in the newbies and Packers managed a few touchdowns by keeping it simple, no turn overs and short 15 to 20 metre gains and eventually crashing over, it was the experience of Rogers who got the Packers home, didn't panic when we were behind.

Having said that it was the best defensive effort I've seen from the Packers all season, keeping the Cardinals to 21 points was hard work but the team just guts it out and the defense never stopped busting their arses all day and held what I thought was a more skillful team to 21 points.

Fantastic away win and credit to our defense but also credit to the Cardinals, great game to watch and the last 5 mins went on for what seemed like 30 mins.

T.S Quint

Coach
I don't get to watch many games live but what a game yesterday between the Packers and the Cardinals

Cardinals were such a skillful team by quarter time I thought how far the Cardinals. Packers missing Lazard and Showy Time and Rogers looking for Cobb way too much and although he did well the Cardinals were all over him.

After quarter time Rogers started showing a bit of faith in the newbies and Packers managed a few touchdowns by keeping it simple, no turn overs and short 15 to 20 metre gains and eventually crashing over, it was the experience of Rogers who got the Packers home, didn't panic when we were behind.

Having said that it was the best defensive effort I've seen from the Packers all season, keeping the Cardinals to 21 points was hard work but the team just guts it out and the defense never stopped busting their arses all day and held what I thought was a more skillful team to 21 points.

Fantastic away win and credit to our defense but also credit to the Cardinals, great game to watch and the last 5 mins went on for what seemed like 30 mins.

What was the deal with AJ Green? Just needed to turn around and it was a TD. Great work by GB but Green really blew it at the end there.

Latest posts