What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

hindy111

Post Whore
I still do not see Packers doing much come finals. Rodgers deserves a bowl but Tampa are the team to beat.

Bills will give it a shake. A real long shot smokie. The Colts I reckon. I can see them putting it together.

T.S Quint

Coach
jimmy runs in 2 TDs lol. kyle must've handed out the wrong playbook. surely we can win our first home game against the cards net week, i think george is back

I’m hearing Kyler Murray may be out of next weeks game. If we can’t beat a team with Colt McCoy at QB we are in serious trouble.

T.S Quint

Coach
Rams are all in this year. Traded for Avon Miller. Their defence now with Miller and Donald just doesn’t seem fair. And Broncos are paying most of Miller’s salary
So the cap hit for the Rams is minimal.

Just doesn’t seem fair sometimes, especially when we had to trade Buckner away in order to keep other players (should have let Armstead go instead).

T.S Quint

Coach
Looks like Ruggs career may be over if the reports are true. At fault driver in a fatal car accident and he was DUI
Jail time looks highly likely if true
https://www.nfl.com/news/raiders-wr-henry-ruggs-iii-to-be-charged-with-dui-resulting-in-death

This is why punishments need to be more severe for players caught drinking and driving. A fine and one or two week suspension is not good enough. This is dangerous shit that gets taken too lightly.

Greg Inglis got a letter from the f**king NRL CEO asking for leniency ffs!

jk13

First Grade
will be interesting to see if von still can bring it, but with donald inside u can't double team everyone. you'd think rams r special to take on the bucs this year, but their depth is shallow

jk13

First Grade
ahhhhhh yes. now thats the team i remember. shout out to hindy for his trash talk. hope you're doing well. just remember, despite our garoppolos, we do also have garoppohighs

King-Gutho94

Coach
Dolphins with their usual yearly tease once their season was done and dusted have won 4 in a row.

If they hadnt pissed away the Jags and Falcons games they would be on par with the bills and pats.

I suppose our 1st draft pick was going to philly anyway so its not we can tank for a draft pick

hindy111

Post Whore
Dolphins with their usual yearly tease once their season was done and dusted have won 4 in a row.

If they hadnt pissed away the Jags and Falcons games they would be on par with the bills and pats.

I suppose our 1st draft pick was going to philly anyway so its not we can tank for a draft pick

I need use to lose dam it.

Latest posts