What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

King-Gutho94

Coach
I just hope we don't do anything stupid in the off season like give away a bunch of draft picks for Watson. Tua seems to be going ok.
Yes well considering we basically tanked 2019 for Tua it would be ridiculous to throw him away after 2 seasons. Tannehill got 5 seasons. I would persist next year.

But American sports is always brutal they dont have patience over there to stick with crucial key players. Tua seems to be polarizing

i wouldn't mind a new GM though Grier is shit.

I had flores on the chopping block a month back his coaching has been poor especially in that first 2 months was putrid the play calling was horrendous. No game awareness either.

That's the tough one as basically this late season run probably will justify not sacking him like they could have if they had a 3 or 4 win season

jk13

First Grade
hopefully the raiders can get a solid coach next year and turn things around in the draft. not having gruden run the draft should help. they deserve credit for even being in the mix at stages this year. if things go well for niners, that last round game vs the rams should be epic. i just don't think we have the corners to make it deep into finals

King-Gutho94

Coach
Miami got their 6th straight win today to keep themselves somehow in the playoff hunt.

They would have done a "Parramatta 2009" if they make the playoffs.

They were 1-7 looked hopeless lost to the lowly Jaguars similar to when Parramatta lost to sharks that season and now gone a run from nowhere to be 7-7 and one of the form teams.

Still a tough run home and need results to get there way.

Bills v Pats game next week is a big one for the division.

Pats lock away another divisional title with a win

King-Gutho94

Coach
I just hope we don't do anything stupid in the off season like give away a bunch of draft picks for Watson. Tua seems to be going ok.

Huge game today if miami win as they will the 7th seed in the AFC with 2 weeks left if they win.

With Ryan tannehill's titans and patriots left.

To top it off today New Orleans are on their 3rd string QB due to covid.

So it would be typical Miami to get beat today by a team ravaged with covid.

Eelectrica

Referee
Huge game today if miami win as they will the 7th seed in the AFC with 2 weeks left if they win.

With Ryan tannehill's titans and patriots left.

To top it off today New Orleans are on their 3rd string QB due to covid.

So it would be typical Miami to get beat today by a team ravaged with covid.
Yeah. Defense is finally working as advertised. Saints D was great last week though so probably a low scoring game. Win the turnover battle, win the game type of deal.
I actually feel we'll win this one, but get dusted by the Titans and Patriots.
Finally get to watch a fins game this year :)

Latest posts