What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Eelectrica

Referee
In the NFC I don't see anything else other than Green Bay through to the SB and likely winning it. They've fallen short in NFC championship too often, but I think this is it.

AFC a lot more interesting. Titans could still get the No. 1 seed as they own the tie breaker over Chiefs. Bengals beating the Chiefs very possible. Chiefs should beat Denver in the final round.

I'd love for Miami to tske down the Titans, but we're too low voltage on offense. Titans finishing with Houston. So Titans win and Chiefs loss this week should see the Titans pick up the #1 seed.

Bills should win out as they've got a good run home. Once in the playoffs, recaptured early season form, they are real threat after the mid season slump. Could have a fifth fall of Buffalo yet.

Don't see the Titans winning through too many injuries, even with the #1 seed. AFC championship I'd expect will be Buffalo and Chiefs again and Buffalo will make a better showing than last year.

jk13

First Grade
Alright alright alright
Beat rams to make it with a rookie. I’m excited, either way we win , it’s whether it’s now or next year. Lance is raw but he has far more skill than jimmy

14 team finals series again

7 from each conference

Highest ranked teams in each conference receive a bye first week

then it's

2 v 7
3 v 6
4 v 5

Hope the NRL are looking at this

2 Conferences and top 10- if 20 teams - 2 conferences and 2 divisions in each conference and top 12

No word on the finals series in a 17 team comp - top 8 still or top 10

hindy111

Post Whore
As I told you a month ago. Phili will be in play off's and 49rs won't. The Rams will beat you and Saints will beat the Falcons.
Better luck next year.
Hindy111 has spoken.

King-Gutho94

Coach
14 team finals series again

7 from each conference

Highest ranked teams in each conference receive a bye first week

then it's

2 v 7
3 v 6
4 v 5

Hope the NRL are looking at this

2 Conferences and top 10- if 20 teams - 2 conferences and 2 divisions in each conference and top 12

No word on the finals series in a 17 team comp - top 8 still or top 10
Not a fan of conferences in NRL it also basically means a local derby like a souths & roosters or Parra & Penrith can never play off against each other in the GF. Or other major sydney rivalries.

Keep the conferences to America imo.

Not a fan of conferences in NRL it also basically means a local derby like a souths & roosters or Parra & Penrith can never play off against each other in the GF. Or other major sydney rivalries.

Keep the conferences to America imo.
You can have 2 conferences and a cross over finals series as a compromise to a conference GF and the 2 conference winners playing off super bowl style.

Although a conference finals series would still mean souths/roosters - parra or penrith etc can still play off in a GF - The Conference GF.

There are not many countries whose major domestic competitions in any sport have finals or play off series- Australia and USA have them in all their major sports - Football in most countries is first past the post.

If they go to 20 teams i would like to see 2 conferences and 2 divisions in each conferences - 4 divisions of 5 teams

Ron Jeremy

Coach
In the NFC I don't see anything else other than Green Bay through to the SB and likely winning it. They've fallen short in NFC championship too often, but I think this is it.

AFC a lot more interesting. Titans could still get the No. 1 seed as they own the tie breaker over Chiefs. Bengals beating the Chiefs very possible. Chiefs should beat Denver in the final round.

I'd love for Miami to tske down the Titans, but we're too low voltage on offense. Titans finishing with Houston. So Titans win and Chiefs loss this week should see the Titans pick up the #1 seed.

Bills should win out as they've got a good run home. Once in the playoffs, recaptured early season form, they are real threat after the mid season slump. Could have a fifth fall of Buffalo yet.

Don't see the Titans winning through too many injuries, even with the #1 seed. AFC championship I'd expect will be Buffalo and Chiefs again and Buffalo will make a better showing than last year.

Look i somewhat agree. Buffalo actually were dominant against the falcons, the only reason they were in it at all was because Allen threw 3 picks in a row. 2 weren't his fault though, but i think it spooked him and he decided to run after that. However our defense was on point and Singletary was just amazing. Our running game is there, we have the pieces to win, it just comes down to consistancy. This team really reminds me of 1989 bills in so many ways.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
As much as i like to think that, i just think BB will be prepared. The good thing is so will the bills, and Mac Jones will be forced to throw this time around

Latest posts