What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Ron Jeremy

Coach
So nervous as shit, no way buffalo wins. Nfl wants a Brady vs BB super bowl, expecting bills to be handed every type of penalty today.

hindy111

Post Whore
No way in a million years, no chance, none whatsoever

Well........ I reckon one more score for Bills and its game over tbh. A field goal prob does it. Especially if it's on their first drive of 2nd half. Break there backs.
It's most likely game over already thou.

hindy111

Post Whore
buffalo r elite. Packers might be the only other to match them.

I'm not sold on Green Bay. I reckon They are beatable.
Same goes for Bills. I may even favour Kansas next week. Tennessee run game will be hard to stop also. Bengali most likely are the only side who can't get in the mix but at the sametime they are a knock out chance.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well what did Hindy111 say. Blow out 20+
Blow me

I reckon Krafts bank transfer didn’t come in time. Was just waiting for the bs to start.

todag was up there with parra beating bulldogs in 2009 major semi, Chelsea winning uefa cup. Special moment for me. Yeah we haven’t won shit, but unless your a bills fan you will never know what this victory meant over a team that has arse raped us for 20 years.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'm not sold on Green Bay. I reckon They are beatable.
Same goes for Bills. I may even favour Kansas next week. Tennessee run game will be hard to stop also. Bengali most likely are the only side who can't get in the mix but at the sametime they are a knock out chance.
So funnily, I think the bills are by far and away the most complete side in the nfl. We are number 1 in defense, have more attaching weapons than anyone. Show me a more complete team in all 3 phases. Hell even the chiefs are really only complete in 1.