What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

Eelementary

Post Whore
Why not trade him? Surely they could have gotten an offer, even a late rounder. Wait until after the deadline and then just release him? Must be something behind the scenes we don’t know.

Apparently, we've been trying to offload him for ages.

T.S Quint

Coach
Everyone talking up the Niners offense with all these weapons.

Im not seeing it yet. Glad we won yesterday but need a lot of work to be a proper contender. Our defence is the star of the show right now.

T.S Quint

Coach
Everyone talking up the Niners offense with all these weapons.

Im not seeing it yet. Glad we won yesterday but need a lot of work to be a proper contender. Our defence is the star of the show right now.

And todays game another example of this.
Thank f**k for our defence.

jk13

First Grade
Banged up niners vs fins, shanny usually beats his disciples but the fins wrs r just uncoverable at certain points in the game

King-Gutho94

Coach
Banged up niners vs fins, shanny usually beats his disciples but the fins wrs r just uncoverable at certain points in the game
Bring it on haha.

Should be a great game. Miami are on a roll the suffering fan in me is just waiting for them collapse as usual. But they seem different this year.

It is a long travel across to the west coast from Miami I did it this year back to Sydney.

So Home ground and travel factor should help 49ers.

jk13

First Grade
Bring it on haha.

Should be a great game. Miami are on a roll the suffering fan in me is just waiting for them collapse as usual. But they seem different this year.

It is a long travel across to the west coast from Miami I did it this year back to Sydney.

So Home ground and travel factor should help 49ers.
hope so, but we haven't been able to cover tyreek hill for 4 years and we're running a lot of zone, hill eats that shit up