What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
Big challenge next week though for us. Philli’s defence is two steps up from the Cowboys’ and Hurts is better than Dak. Heading into their home field and playing in the freezing cold.

If we win this game it will be a huge effort.

hindy111

Post Whore
Big challenge next week though for us. Philli’s defence is two steps up from the Cowboys’ and Hurts is better than Dak. Heading into their home field and playing in the freezing cold.

If we win this game it will be a huge effort.

People said Phili where pretenders. They are a good side. 49rs are as well but unsure their offence is as high powered.

Eelectrica

Referee
Don't see the Chiefs with a hobbled Mahomes beating the Bengals with the form they're in.
Thought the Bills would have had a lot more pressure on Burrow.

hindy111

Post Whore
Don't see the Chiefs with a hobbled Mahomes beating the Bengals with the form they're in.
Thought the Bills would have had a lot more pressure on Burrow.

Burrows is just smarter and cooler then Allen if ask me. The guy is clutch. I reckon he is the best QB in the NFL.

Kansas defense isn't great. So yes Kansas will need I think close to 30 points. But a Kansas vs Philli superbowl would be the best outcome I think. Andy Reid up against his old side.

Eelectrica

Referee
Burrows is just smarter and cooler then Allen if ask me. The guy is clutch. I reckon he is the best QB in the NFL.

Kansas defense isn't great. So yes Kansas will need I think close to 30 points. But a Kansas vs Philli superbowl would be the best outcome I think. Andy Reid up against his old side.
Yes that be a great storyline. Chiefs Vs Eagles. Storylines don't win games as the Bills found out.

Bengals defense doesn't get enough credit. They've slowed up some high powered offenses.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well a fitting way to end this season which may be the worst season I have seen ( yes really) extremely inconsistent, no sync, tackling was diabolical, terrible lines, and a soft defende that would make Michael Hagan proud.
The stupid part of it is that you know who really watch games and not stat boxes. Allen had to air it so much more this year as he just wasn’t getting the time to do anything. Most team fans blame online etc, but in the bills case he was just not given enough time to do anything this year.

somethibg happened in the bye week and have no idea what, strategy changed or something but since the titans game we have not looked ourselves.

frustrating but glad it is over cause we didn’t deserve to win after barely beating the dolphins.

my gut is bills fire Leslie Frazier, his bend but don’t break defences make me sick

jk13

First Grade
People said Phili where pretenders. They are a good side. 49rs are as well but unsure their offence is as high powered.
the main stat line is the birds are ordinary against the run and i'm sure kyle will look to exploit this. if we are third down and long alot then the birds will win easy

jk13

First Grade
Have you seen odds for superbowl? Kansas are $3.50, Philli and Bengals $3.60 and 49rs $4.
I've not seen it ever so evenly split with 4 sides.
crazy especially when a high ankle sprain keeps u out for close to a month normally, pat was a statue when he came back in

jk13

First Grade
Mr irrelevant gonna struggle against this eagles d line
Not if we get the run game going. But you’ll beat our secondary a few times with your 1 and 2 receiver. Will be interesting if you force us to play a spy to stop hurts running which then gives u an advantage in the secondary

Latest posts