What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’m pretty sure ladies of the night travel wherever you are in Sydney so I don’t think that’s exclusive to Palm Beach.
These are more professional girlfriends than street walkers. But I agree they don’t just work Palm Beach. They’ll party wherever there’s money (as opposed to just cash).
You also might not run into the likes of Russell Packer but we have cleaners that will put one on the chin of Dylan Napa. Does that count?
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...clusive-palm-beach-party-20161212-gt8v1c.html
‘Cleaners’

Last edited:

Happy MEel

First Grade
These are more professional girlfriends than street walkers. But I agree they don’t just work Palm Beach. They’ll party wherever there’s money (as opposed to just cash).

You also might not run into the likes of Russell Packer but we have cleaners that will put one on the chin of Dylan Napa. Does that count?

‘Cleaners’
Bloody hell...have you been going through past posts you hadn’t replied to? This was about a month ago wasn’t it?

Gronk

Staff member
Bloody hell...have you been going through past posts you hadn’t replied to? This was about a month ago wasn’t it?

Pou has a spread sheet which is synchronised with his to-do list monitored by his people in Mumbai something something Cambridge Analytica.

Gronk

Staff member
There’s a merkin playing for Rockdale in long pants.

source6a.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've got less time to post so I've been focusing on the stickied threads. But I was waiting for takeaway tonight and noticed the soccer thread was near the top so I thought I'd have a look.

Suitman

Post Whore
Watching sport like the FFA Cup tonight reminds me of what sport was like as a kid.
Fox's major game tonight was Apia Leichhardt vs the reigning A-league champions Melbourne Victory - at Leichhardt Oval.
It took me back to the old Amco Cup days in RL. Or otherwise named The Tooths Cup and The KB Cup, AND I think there was another name as well. Back in the day when NSWRL teams played against country teams and teams from Qld.

Anyway, tonight, in front of 2600 odd people (about the size crowd the old Amco Cup got), Apia are leading 2-0 at HT. Melbourne reply with two goals early in the 2nd half. Apia score near the end and hold on to win 3-2. 2550 people go mental. 50 people head back to Sydney AP for their return flight home.
Dressing room scenes are amazing for Apia. They've just knocked off the champions of the A-League and are into the round of 16. This is after they played 120 minutes last Saturday in an NPL semi final, and these guys are mostly semi-professionals with day jobs. Probably the biggest upset in the FFA Cup's short history.
Even ESFC struggled against Cairns, winning just 2-1 away.

Then, there were other teams from NPL playing each other providing some pretty impressive goals.

This truly is the best competition in the country. More than 700 teams competed from the beginning, and now we are almost down to the final 8.

Tonight took me back to the night when Western Division beat Penrith in the original Amco Cup.
There's just something special about mid-week comps that involve more teams.

Latest posts