What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

84 Baby

Referee
My son started his long illustrious career of me living my failed sports career vicariously through him on Saturday.
So far head to head he shits on the other kids for fitness, speed and kick power but he can’t dribble and whilst he’ll chase opponents, he won’t actually try and take ball off them. We’re doing extras tonight on studs up slide tackles

Suitman

Post Whore
UEFA have said that if this goes ahead the players will be banned from Club and Country.

Seems to be a lot of doubt as to whether this will get off the ground

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Suitman

Post Whore
EzSmdpdUcAYBcPO

strider

Post Whore
My son started his long illustrious career of me living my failed sports career vicariously through him on Saturday.
So far head to head he shits on the other kids for fitness, speed and kick power but he can’t dribble and whilst he’ll chase opponents, he won’t actually try and take ball off them. We’re doing extras tonight on studs up slide tackles
LMFAO

84 Baby

Referee
5-1 against Chinese controlled Taiwan? I blame Jamie McLaren.
Still all but guaranteed next round