What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suitman

Post Whore
lol.

Geez. Why would fans want to support their team in a way that is different to what you are used to.

Suity

Last edited:

emjaycee

Coach
I would love it if Parra had 5,000 fans meet in Prince Alfred Park and walk the last 300 metres down Vic Rd as one. Especially as the opposition bus rolled into the carpark.

Wish the Blue and Gold Army or the Swarm or whatever they're called could arrange something like this.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I would love it if Parra had 5,000 fans meet in Prince Alfred Park and walk the last 300 metres down Vic Rd as one. Especially as the opposition bus rolled into the carpark.

Wish the Blue and Gold Army or the Swarm or whatever they're called could arrange something like this.

I would also like them to smash the f**k out of a bunch of chairs, abuse and assault people and then cover their faces up with bandanas like big girly woofters.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I think they're support is great, as long as it doesn't impact on other people. They were just rude in that video, yelling and screaming as they walked past peoples houses.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That covering of faces is part of their culture and you need to f**king respect that you imperialist merkin.

332582635.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think they're support is great, as long as it doesn't impact on other people. They were just rude in that video, yelling and screaming as they walked past peoples houses.

+1

No-one here would begrudge Parra fans being more enthusiastic. However, I think you can do that without being a completely rude and obnoxious turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.