What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider

Post Whore
:lol: The point stands - it won't matter mate. Based on last weeks piss poor turnout we won't need half the seats after tonight for quite some time. The stadium will have plenty of time to fix them.

i actually think last week was a good turnout of non-members - you could see the non-reserved areas were well filled .... the members just didn't rock up for some reason

Tony Bongo

Bench

Gronk

Staff member
i actually think last week was a good turnout of non-members - you could see the non-reserved areas were well filled .... the members just didn't rock up for some reason

Off my back - I was busy ! :fist:

Tony Bongo

Bench

It was a game held in honour of Jon Mannah and IMO the turnout was pathetic overall, irrespective of who didn't turn up and why.
I don't think it's just our results or our clubs fault - the whole NRL are falling behind going by this : http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...spectator-stakes/story-e6frexr9-1226618599866

Gronk

Staff member
I don't like this knob from roar, so I'm OK if Suity's wild mob take him out with a flare.

611033-besart-berisha.jpg

bartman

Immortal
'Some' being the operative word. Of course the Eels don't have any dickhead fans do we?
Not on that scale, no. And never with that many incidents just in one season.

I was quite vocal in criticising the two fans that got done for racism toward Petero a few years back, while I remember some here wanted to defend them... zero tolerance of garbage in crowd control is the way to go imo - the Bulldogs have improved out of site but Wanderers still have a bit to learn there....

art-svWANDERERS-620x349.jpg

art-A48-20GOals-20ld-620x349.jpg

art-Wanderers-620x349.jpg

556240-western-sydney-wanderers.jpg

Oh sorry, I forgot... all this is just "passion" :roll:

Springs

First Grade
But the good stuff never gets reported Strides.

Suity

But it was reported, in that article you just put up.

And they did the right thing. What was the alternative? Trample over her?

The news is always bad stuff in every facet.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Not on that scale, no. And never with that many incidents just in one season.

I was quite vocal in criticising the two fans that got done for racism toward Petero a few years back, while I remember some here wanted to defend them... zero tolerance of garbage in crowd control is the way to go imo - the Bulldogs have improved out of site but Wanderers still have a bit to learn there....

art-svWANDERERS-620x349.jpg

art-A48-20GOals-20ld-620x349.jpg

art-Wanderers-620x349.jpg

556240-western-sydney-wanderers.jpg

Oh sorry, I forgot... all this is just "passion" :roll:

Nice sensational pictures there Bart but other than the 4 flares and consequently the few dickheads that brought them - what are all the others doing wrong?
Oh Sorry, I forgot .... all our fans did was burn down the whole stadium.
For the record both the RBB and the Wanderers have zero tolerance towards this sort of behaviour as well.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Nice sensational pictures there Bart but other than the 4 flares and consequently the few dickheads that brought them - what are all the others doing wrong?
Nothing at all... the pictures weren't sensationalist, I chose them because they highlight the family friendly atmosphere at the ground!

Oh Sorry, I forgot .... all our fans did was burn down the whole stadium.
Once. And not even on a game day.

strider

Post Whore
where is the GF gonna be played?

i think they won 2-0 ... and their opponent hasn't been decided yet

Status
Not open for further replies.