What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

King-Gutho94

Coach
And now the Baulko cuz about to come on for Lebanon
Is he any good or shithouse

How the hell are we losing players to Lebanon that were born and raised in Baulko.

Like seriously i get his father is Lebanese.

But Arnie and the Football Australia shouldn't be losing kids that grew up & had there whole childhood here. Should be in there ears at a young age if they have any ounce of talent we need to be pouncing on it.

Having kids grow up wanting to play for the Socceroos should be goal not against us.

84 Baby

Referee

How the hell are we losing players to Lebanon that were born and raised in Baulko.

But Arnie and the Football Australia shouldn't be losing kids that grew up & had there whole childhood here. Should be in there ears at a young age if they have any ounce of talent we need to be pouncing on it.

Having kids grow up wanting to play for the Socceroos should be goal not against us.
Well he’s better than me but also he was on the bench for Lebanon. He’s no Patrick Yazbek. We’ve done alright convincing “Aussies” to play for Australia.
Boyle, Souttar, Yengi, Jones

bazza

Referee

I am guessing it is easier to make the Lebanon soccer team than the Australian one

84 Baby

Referee
He only made 2nd tier here (Sydney United and Mariners Academy) and is now playing 3rd tier in US. As I said, he’s better than me but probably making Socceroos for him would be a bit of stretch. Potentially getting game time for Lebanon national team is probably better for his own development.
Although I suspect a big part of his selection and game time was purely because the game was played here.

the phantom menace

First Grade
He must be dumb as f**k. Should have apologised (privately and publicly) straight away, rather than allegedly trying to coerce the player into saying it was consensual (and allegedly enlisting the help of three co-employees in the alleged attempts at coercion).