What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see Luton Town back, old Eric Maucomb would be turning in his grave

One of the funniest men I ever saw growing up.

1684377782434.png

Incorrect

Coach
Yeh, I saw that.
An incredible comeback after the first leg!!!!
The promotion playoffs are about as desperate as it gets. Outside of a freaking WC or domestic cup final, you don't see that level of desperation. It's deadset all or nothing.... They are generally the best games of football to watch on the calendar....

Suitman

Post Whore
The promotion playoffs are about as desperate as it gets. Outside of a freaking WC or domestic cup final, you don't see that level of desperation. It's deadset all or nothing.... They are generally the best games of football to watch on the calendar....

Yep.
That is why promotion and relegation between divisions is such a great thing!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
So the Hatters/Luton Town are coming up.

Saw a photo of there stadium its unbelievable with all houses surrounding it and some backing onto the ground.

I wouldn't mind seeing Leicester pull off another miracle and stay up while Everton drop down to the championship.

Would be pretty funny for a biggish club.

Suitman

Post Whore
So the Hatters/Luton Town are coming up.

Saw a photo of there stadium its unbelievable with all houses surrounding it and some backing onto the ground.

I wouldn't mind seeing Leicester pull off another miracle and stay up while Everton drop down to the championship.

Would be pretty funny for a biggish club.

Yeh.

I posted some pics in the NRL stadium forum.
What a strange little ground it is. 105 years old.
Capacity 10039 (all seater), and now in the Premier League.
Go figure?

JokerEel

First Grade
How Crazy is the EPL..

Teams competing not to get relegated, celebrate like they just won the competition ..

King-Gutho94

Coach
How Crazy is the EPL..

Teams competing not to get relegated, celebrate like they just won the competition ..
Worth a lot of Money to stay in the EPL @Suitman probably has the exact number.

Its like winning lotto every year you stay up if you are a battling/middling club who don't have a lot of resources like the big clubs.

My club Fulham have been yo-yoing for the past 6 seasons between Championship & EPL so its nice to remain up for B2B years have some stability finally and we were pretty safe early on in the piece so relegation was never a chance which was nice.

JokerEel

First Grade
Worth a lot of Money to stay in the EPL @Suitman probably has the exact number.

Its like winning lotto every year you stay up if you are a battling/middling club who don't have a lot of resources like the big clubs.

My club Fulham have been yo-yoing for the past 6 seasons between Championship & EPL so its nice to remain up for B2B years have some stability finally and we were pretty safe early on in the piece so relegation was never a chance which was nice.

Its something like 320 million dollars for staying up in the EPL.

I just think its funny they dont show this passion for the whole season you finished 4th last FFS!

hybrideel

Bench
F**K. WE are going down again. Oh well that's what happens when you sell your good players without replacing them and change managers 4 times in a season.
It's been a fun 3 years, now back to another 20 in the lower grades

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How Crazy is the EPL..

They lose so much money dropping out of the Premier League. Luton Town were relegated from the First Division in its final season and missed out on all that EPL money. Financially, things could’ve been so different for them. Then again, they might’ve been relegated in any of the years after that.

Gronk

Staff member
Fundraiser for ref Khodr Yaghi by the football community after being attacked by boxer Adam Abdallah on the pitch. f**kwit Abdallah was refused bail and hopefully gets locked up for a while.

Eric Tweedale Stadium in Merrylands will host two special Charity matches featuring past Socceroos, ex-National Soccer League legends as well as referees on Sunday the 18th of June 2023 for respected NSW official Khodr Yaghi.

1685413217286.png

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
7 Europa Cups in 18years is an amazing record for Seville.

Eat a bag of dicks Jose.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Fundraiser for ref Khodr Yaghi by the football community after being attacked by boxer Adam Abdallah on the pitch. f**kwit Abdallah was refused bail and hopefully gets locked up for a while.

Eric Tweedale Stadium in Merrylands will host two special Charity matches featuring past Socceroos, ex-National Soccer League legends as well as referees on Sunday the 18th of June 2023 for respected NSW official Khodr Yaghi.

AKA Granville Park for the oldies?

Hope the pitch invader gets some decent jail time.

Latest posts