What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Eelementary

Post Whore
I am watching the Christian Volpato saga with genuine interest - would be a huge shame if he ended up playing for the Azzurri...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I can vouch for that.
Young Suit has been through this system. Has been to a weeks coaching in Shanghai for a Stoke City development camp. He has the talent.
I've put him through many years of academies, all of which has cost me thousands. THOUSANDS!!!
Did somebody say Shanghai?!?

84 Baby

Referee
I am watching the Christian Volpato saga with genuine interest - would be a huge shame if he ended up playing for the Azzurri...
If he does or doesn’t, whilst it benefits us (if he chooses us) that he’s playing Serie A, serious questions have to be asked about how the f**k he couldn’t land an A-League gig? Like if his parents weren’t willing to shill out a few bob, he’d probably be lost to pro soccer.

Suitman

Post Whore
If he does or doesn’t, whilst it benefits us (if he chooses us) that he’s playing Serie A, serious questions have to be asked about how the f**k he couldn’t land an A-League gig? Like if his parents weren’t willing to shill out a few bob, he’d probably be lost to pro soccer.

Exactly.

Suitman

Post Whore
So, I'm heading to the Sydney derby tonight at Commbank. WSW's vs ESFC.

I've heard that in the 23rd minute, there might be a minute's applause for Shane Warne.

Suitman

Post Whore
No we aren’t. Embarrassing just how easy Japan are looking. We’re poor at simple skills
Look at our squad. So many players out.
I thought we'd get smashed but to be honest, we've held them out with a bit of luck from the crossbar, and had a few golden opportunities ourselves.

It was an entertaining half and we certainly aren't being embarrassed.

Latest posts