What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

84 Baby

Referee
Well that covers some of the other shit from last night. Best game we have played in a long long time and yet we probably had less opportunities than even we usually do.
Redmayne was perfect sub because he shat off the Peruvians by doing the Dudek.
I really don’t think we’ll do any damage in Cup, unless we miraculously find a forward.

84 Baby

Referee
As nice as this morning was, people whinging that we’re now in the group of death, need a reality check that we’d struggle in any of the groups. Heck we’re at least a chance against Tunisia

Suitman

Post Whore
As nice as this morning was, people whinging that we’re now in the group of death, need a reality check that we’d struggle in any of the groups. Heck we’re at least a chance against Tunisia

We actually did really well against France and Denmark last World Cup. Almost beat both of them.
Tunisia could also be beatable.

strider

Post Whore
Are Peru gonna hate us for the rest of eternity like Uruguay seems to cos we knocked em out once

84 Baby

Referee
We actually did really well against France and Denmark last World Cup. Almost beat both of them.
Tunisia could also be beatable.
France are going to be harder this time I think. Danes probably about same. Also we’re worse than last Cup.
But if we can somehow jag a draw against one of them, not lose too badly to the other and then beat Tunisia then maybe we have chance.
And then we’d get the Argies but making knockouts would be a success I’d say

Suitman

Post Whore
France are going to be harder this time I think. Danes probably about same. Also we’re worse than last Cup.
But if we can somehow jag a draw against one of them, not lose too badly to the other and then beat Tunisia then maybe we have chance.
And then we’d get the Argies but making knockouts would be a success I’d say
Best case scenario.
Sadly, we aren't the Golden Generation anymore.

Avenger

Immortal
Serbia and Australia both making the World Cup has now made the World Cup that little bit more special.

PS I also love watching Croatia play. 😉

King-Gutho94

Coach
Maybe Redmayne might not want to travel to Peru anytime soon. Those soccer mad countries in south america can be unforgiving.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good game, Chel$ki fans pretty salty

2 very passionate managers in action, both red carded too

Latest posts