What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Association Football

Suitman

Post Whore
So, in an hour, I'm about to jump into an Uber to get to Showground metro station to get the metro backwards to Bella Vista, then into the city by a connecting bus. Yes, it is late, but extra public transport has been organised tonight. NSW transport apps are amazing and so is the govt for arranging all of this. And, it is free.
A short stroll down to Darling Harbour at 3-4 am will be pleasant.
If we do not win this morning, well so be it. The whole game atmosphere at Darling Harbour will be worth it anyway.

1670073619636.png

the phantom menace

First Grade
That's so cruel... USA were really troubling Netherlands from around the 40th minute, but then another super goal to the organgemen on the stroke of the break gives them a 2-0 lead.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was just reading about that Dutch wingback, who laid on both goals. When he was a young bloke nobody thought he would make it as a footballer. It's quite similar to when I was a kid.

King-Gutho94

Coach
They did there best and pushed Argentina to the end.

That's all you can ask for with the talent and ability we have compared to them.

Seeing the packed out live sites around the country getting to this point makes me think imagine if we ever get into a semi final or make world cup final one day. The country will go ballistic.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Imagine how good the Socceroos will be when we unearth our next Tim Cahill, or Harry Kewell (in my eyes, our most talented ever Socceroo).

Our ragtag bunch of misfits fought every step of the way, and made the last 16, without any genuine world-class superstars in the team; Kuol is a talent, and Hrustic is definitely getting there.

I'm excited for the future of Australian football.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Imagine how good the Socceroos will be when we unearth our next Tim Cahill, or Harry Kewell (in my eyes, our most talented ever Socceroo).

Our ragtag bunch of misfits fought every step of the way, and made the last 16, without any genuine world-class superstars in the team; Kuol is a talent, and Hrustic is definitely getting there.

I'm excited for the future of Australian football.
Kuol could be world class one day.

Gronk

Staff member
Just shows that there’s a story in there for all. One particular organisation however almost always seeks clicks based on outrage and controversy.

Latest posts