What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Australian side named

Inferno

Coach
Karmichael Hunt
Brent Tate
Jamie Lyon
Justin Hodges
Matt King
Darren Lockyer (c)
Jonathon Thurston
Brent Kite
Cameron Smith
Petero Civoniceva
Willie Mason
Nathan Hindmarsh
Andrew Ryan.

The bench is
Luke Bailey
Shaun Berrigan
Steve Simpson
Anthony Tupou

Inferno

Coach
Not too many surprises. Bench is a little small though.

Hmm, not sure about Tate, but perhaps Sticky wants to have a heart to heart.

Bowen is very unlucky IMO, Berrigan is not going to have the luxury of defending in the centres when he's on.

Tate? He was in all sorts at times the other night.
Kite? There's better than him running around.

Not sure about Simpson and Tupou, I guess they're not entirely out of place.

Inferno

Coach
Who would you rate as better than Kite, KOTH? I thought he has had an outstanding start to the year. With Ryles injured his only real competition was O'Meley, and his efforts against Manly were probably left a little late.

roboshark

Coach
im assuming flanagan will be running our training this week with dymock. I wish ricky was there after a loss like today

Inferno

Coach
White Poiner said:
"Brent Kite"
FMRM

Was copied and pasted.

I've actually seen that in more than 1 newspaper article today Poiner. That said it was a QLD paper and they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed up here.

imasharkie

Coach
As much as I would like to see Tweetie get a gig, I reckon Ryan has been good this year.

How does Berro get in the Aussie team, he has been shyte this year.
And fumble fingers Tate, I give up.

DJDL

Bench
I think today was a fair indication of what happens when players have their mind elsewhere.

BK and Bird would both have been trying to impress Sticky too much. BK was ordinary today, and Bird was very quiet by his standards this year.

Inferno

Coach
Inferno said:
Was copied and pasted.

I've actually seen that in more than 1 newspaper article today Poiner. That said it was a QLD paper and they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed up here.

Might have to retract that, his name is Brent:oops: I thought it was Brett. Oh well I'll blame Kimmorley and Kearney, too many Brett's is giving me a headache.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
BeenThere said:
How does Lyon get a gig?

NO!!! HOW THE f*ck DOES THAT DOG GET A GIG. f**kEN CONTRACT BREAKING, SQUIRMING , BACKSTABBING COWARD.

OOHH SONNY HURT ME & MADE ME LOOK FOOLISH. SEE YA BRIAN....... SORRY, BOO HHOO BOOO HOOOOO.

Inferno

Coach
:lol: Why don't you tell us how you really feel Reefy?

His only real competition was Cooper, but the fact the Dragons have been average probably hasn't helped his cause.