What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Benji Marshall's on-field arrogance continued to flow in the witness box

Kornstar

Coach
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-the-witness-box/story-e6frexnr-1226121651922

This is a terrible article, i thought this was only reserved for the likes of Hayne.

What is his agenda against Marshall, or talented players in general? Jealousy?

It was nice on NRL on Fox last night to hear some defending of Hayne too, from Daley aswell!

No doubt that Hayne has been ordinary but the whole team looks terrible, there is no flow at all, can't really shine when the entire opposition knows your only plays and your team is not supporting you!

Gronk

Staff member
I don't see the arrogance. He was confident that he didn't assault anyone. I imagine that being cross examined would be quite harrowing. So he made a joke or two.

Next !

PS. Whats with the paper chandelier in Maccas ?

Bigfella

Coach
I like where the author bags him for 'almost" sighing. HE probably should also have been convicted for "almost" punching the bloke too.

And the question about being paid to hurt someone was stupid and would have justified a far more scornful response.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just another Anti RL rant from the same mob that co own our game :roll: The sooner these arseholes our out of RL the better.

born an eel

Bench
I actualy think that he wasn't having a go at him, only trying to say how well Benji handled himself under pressure of the court room. If the title read "Benji Marshall's on-field self-confidence continued to flow in the witness box" not much would have been read into it.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
No point going to court over this.

If the bloke really was punched he should have sorted it out on the spot. No point wasting everyones time.

The Omen

Juniors
the laughing started early in the piece

"Is it your job to be physical and to go out on the field to hurt people?" Police prosecutor Sgt Rick Mansley asked

yep thats what the game is all about, nothing else
i mean having "Skill" and being able to show it out on the paddock is just not part of it is it :roll: