What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Bronson Xerri fails drug test

hazzbeen

Bench
Sign him he will fit in just nicely , retirement village for players at the end of their career's .... And rehab for troubled players , and journey men ....

BLM01

First Grade
Some of these blokes will never learn.
They're always looking for an advantage and he would'nt be the only one,sadly.
After all they went through, you would think the sharks players would be from one of the cleanest teams now, but not so.
That says alot about it.
Let’s wait and see what comes out if the ‘B’ sample..If he goes down that path or pleads guilty already.... but not hung drawn and quartered yet
But not so sure with Asada and how come it took 6 months for he to be notified 2 days before he is about to play again
This timing just makes me shake my head...
Maybe someone on here who knows something about the drug testing can explain why it took so long...the same day it also become public

Old Timer

Coach
Let’s wait and see what comes out if the ‘B’ sample..If he goes down that path or pleads guilty already.... but not hung drawn and quartered yet
But not so sure with Asada and how come it took 6 months for he to be notified 2 days before he is about to play again
Maybe someone on here who knows something about the drug testing can explain why it took so long...the same day it also become public
I agree.

Have to wonder why something in late 2019 takes to 5 minutes to midnight in May 2020 to come to the attention of the media.

Imagine if Covid 19 testing and results took this long.

Maybe the tests are so drawn out due to them trying to find the most infinitesimal part of any substance and therefore they have to test, retest, retest again to find something to register?

Dragon David

First Grade
Look at you all with your schadenfreude..

Laying the boot into the sharks whilst they’re down.

Poor form. Shame.

We should be trying to help them.

Let’s give them Aitken & Lafai to replenish their centre stocks.
You beat me to it Muzby. I was going to say this.

slippery5

Juniors
I haven't ever heard of a "B" sample being different to the "A" sample. My Guess is, he ran the Gauntlet in the off season.

slippery5

Juniors
I agree.

Have to wonder why something in late 2019 takes to 5 minutes to midnight in May 2020 to come to the attention of the media.

Imagine if Covid 19 testing and results took this long.

Maybe the tests are so drawn out due to them trying to find the most infinitesimal part of any substance and therefore they have to test, retest, retest again to find something to register?
Yep, maybe they thought they have been outsmarting ASADA for a long time & it's just the fact they are catching up.
Just my opinion but today's athletes appear to be more than a little bit of extra Gym work.

Latest posts