What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Can dumb f**k NRL players ensure the season is completed

PJ

First Grade
A player (or players) will f**k up.

I don’t think the QLD govt will go through with pulling the pin. And if they do the NRL will go to... the NT or Somewhere.

Yep, Anna won't turn away dollars for a thing like consistency

bluefox68

Staff member
And - I would imagine the rest of the season gets played up here, as things don’t seem to improving in my home state (NSW)…

imasharkie

Coach
Ha ha! Sounds good to me.
FWIW though I think you’re right.
Someone else will f**k up.
If any player commits the stupidle they should get a 12 month suspension. The NRL were to light on Arrow and Api, they should of got the rest of the season suspension, this treating the players with kid gloves is unbelievable. The only way to stop this stupid illegalities is throw the book at them. I see in Sydney the people do what they like, you can't do that behavour here in Queensland.

Generalzod

Immortal
I read somewhere that a partner of a Rugby league player was complaining about being isolated and unable to get fresh air…lol

Surprise, surprise James Robert’s in a Covid breach up in Brisvegas.

Mind you all he did was walk out on his balcony.

Take him out the back and ………

Latest posts