What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT COVID hypocrisy / confusion

Marchad

Juniors
I’ve provided a measured reply from the information given. You of course have just thrown out another line with zero supportive evidence.

QUESTION TIME!!
What was the cause of heart attacks prior to covid ?
Professional athletes and junior athletes weren’t having heart attacks before Covid and the vaccine. Now there seems to be at least 1 or more deaths by cardiac arrest a week amongst professional and junior athletes.

PJ

First Grade
Professional athletes and junior athletes weren’t having heart attacks before Covid and the vaccine. Now there seems to be at least 1 or more deaths by cardiac arrest a week amongst professional and junior athletes.

Just plain wrong, took about 30 seconds to find.

half of these professional athletes died of coronories on the field and well before covid.

And that's just the top 10 who died on the field. I'm sure there would be a shitload more who dies off the field.

There was a kid at a school near us who died of a heart attack playing school soccer.

The only surprising thing about Warne was it didn't happen sooner given his lifestyle.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Jesse Bromwich out of storm team now due to Covid, here we go round 1 players and coaches missing, this is going to happen all season

I find it astounding that you've gone from 2 jabs to stop the spread, to you can still get it and spread it, without questioning anything!

Marchad

Juniors
Just plain wrong, took about 30 seconds to find.

half of these professional athletes died of coronories on the field and well before covid.

And that's just the top 10 who died on the field. I'm sure there would be a shitload more who dies off the field.

There was a kid at a school near us who died of a heart attack playing school soccer.

The only surprising thing about Warne was it didn't happen sooner given his lifestyle.
Why has there been so many cardiac arrests with athletes over the last 12 months?

PJ

First Grade
Why has there been so many cardiac arrests with athletes over the last 12 months?

Your statement was that this didn't happen before the vaccine.

I showed it did.

I dont know if there are more now, and certainly wouldn't just take your word for it.

Happy for you to show proof or actual evidence.

If it is an actual thing I have no idea why, I am not a medical expert. My brother in law is and doesn't seem concerned so I'll take him at this stage.

txta2

Bench
Anyone have an idea of what percentage of players in the club have had Covid?
I think the Rooters forced all their players to get it by the sounds.
This could be a disaster for some clubs if only a small percent have had it.

Marchad

Juniors
Here is some a YouTube video someone has made of footballers and athletes collapsing whilst playing or trading. To me this isn’t normal.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Cmon Marchad in your last 2 posts you have referenced both YouTube AND a website that uses Wikipedia as one of its primary sources.

Additionally that website has the below explanation for who they are and why they do what they do. Anonymous internet “sciencing” experts it seems.

Doesn’t help your case mate.