What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT COVID hypocrisy / confusion

Tony Seibs

Juniors
Meanwhile the guy I mentioned earlier in this thread, who wouldn’t put anything in his body that wasn’t properly tested - except a “COVID treatment” bought online from India - died on Wednesday after spending the past 2 months having the fluid on his lungs drained twice daily.

Very sad.
Bloke was probably normal 5 years ago. Sad how people's brains have been melted. We weren't ready for the 'information era'.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bloke was probably normal 5 years ago. Sad how people's brains have been melted. We weren't ready for the 'information era'.
He’s a politician, I get it.
But read the room. Problem is he can’t and I’m not sure why. He seems normal but then again he isn’t. Reminds me of that kid at school who just did the same stupid thong cause he got a laugh out of it for 5 minutes 6 months ago - aka the scarf waving thing.
Then again, Albo would have probally turned up to the game in his South’s jersey.
Donkeys the lot of them

Quicksilver

Bench
Took him over a week to get to Lismore but managed to get to Shark Park. What a f**ken hero, man of the people ridgy didge bloke.

It's a terrible look, isn't it.

I know he had covid, but you don't turn up to a football game so soon after. Sit in your home office and reply to letters or something. I'm sure there's a million things a prime minister could be doing, particularly at a time like this.

coolumsharkie

Referee
From singing at church meetings to waving his scarf like a goose, forcing handshakes and disappearing acts in crisis but what is worse than all of it is that he follows the Sharks proudly like a special.

Quigs

Immortal
Be very interesting to see if the bastard still rocks up and attends games after he is rendered unemployed in a few months. He should even be able to afford to eat at the ground with the pension he will be on.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Be very interesting to see if the bastard still rocks up and attends games after he is rendered unemployed in a few months. He should even be able to afford to eat at the ground with the pension he will be on.
Have you seen the Clive Palmer ads on the Billboards up here? "Freedom freedom freedom FREEDOM FOREVER" I mean this country really lacks leadership big time when you have morons like this getting a chunk of the political pie.
I realise people are sick to death of the 2 party system but honestly, if thats the alternative..
Or you have the opposite side of the "spectrum" - The Greens. Who must have been closed during the pandemic, as they were non existent. Most of the mung beaners were AV'ers which would have seen them turn away their most loyal supporters.

Not many choices on the horizon for any type of change but the joint needs a shake up thats for sure.

PJ

First Grade
Have you seen the Clive Palmer ads on the Billboards up here? "Freedom freedom freedom FREEDOM FOREVER" I mean this country really lacks leadership big time when you have morons like this getting a chunk of the political pie.
I realise people are sick to death of the 2 party system but honestly, if thats the alternative..
Or you have the opposite side of the "spectrum" - The Greens. Who must have been closed during the pandemic, as they were non existent. Most of the mung beaners were AV'ers which would have seen them turn away their most loyal supporters.

Not many choices on the horizon for any type of change but the joint needs a shake up thats for sure.

Yep, really miss the Dems. Now would have been a great time for them.

jack059

Juniors
In that 3 week period 420 Australians age 55 - 75 died of a heart attack.
In 1980 it was double that.
Just saying.

TooheysNew

Coach
NSW health stopped sharing that information. But when they were it was about 95% vaccinated and about 5% non vaccinated death rate.
Horse shit.

Of 39 deaths week ending March 19, 14 were either unvaccinated or unknown. That's 36%. For hospitalisations, that number is 33% for hospitalisations, and 47% or ICU admissions.

Unless every single one of those unknowns are fully vaccinated, your numbers are rubbish.

This is why I ask for sources - you just make shit up.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Exactly.

My point about basic maths was to highlight albeit facetiously that you cant compare %s unless the base data has the same maximum.

Of which vax vs non vax Is not even close.

50% of a lot is a higher total than
50% of not a lot.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
In the exact same way you can’t average averages like a previous boss of mine once did.

Latest posts