What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

I reckon Darko and his son might have a bit of Jim Dymock in them:

Canberra father and son accused of shooting at partygoers with nail guns granted bail
Posted 2hhours ago, updated 1hhour ago
12911624-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Police were called to McCredie Street in Taylor on Saturday night after reports of nail guns being fired.(ABC News: Matt Roberts)

A father and son who allegedly attacked a group of people with nail guns during a party have been granted bail in the ACT Magistrates Court.

Police allege Darko Felding, 49, and Zachary Felding, 20, armed themselves with cordless nail guns and walked down the road from their McCredie Street home in Taylor to another house where a party was being held on Saturday night.

When they arrived around 11:00pm, they allegedly fired a large number of seven-centimetre nails at a group of people standing in the driveway of the home.

A 40-year-old man was allegedly shot in the head at close range.

In a statement of facts tended in court the alleged victim told police he pulled nail out himself before attempting to disarm his attacker.

The court heard, the man and the other partygoers then retreated inside before police arrived.

Police allegedly found the victim with an injury to his forehead "which was bleeding down his face", and nails out the front of the house with blood on them.

Officers allege that when they went to the defendants' home, Darko Felding told them there had been a verbal argument earlier in the evening and that "he had gone to sort it out".

When told that he was under arrest for assault, the father allegedly told police:

Darko Felding: "Assault? Who did I assault?"

Police: "The guy down the road with the nail sticking out of his forehead."

Darko Felding: "I f***ing hope he's got a nail sticking out of his head I shot at everyone."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11...used-of-nail-gun-attack-granted-bail/12910716

Gronk

Staff member
Before we get too excited and launch into "but Obama", I'll leave this here.

upload_2020-11-26_8-40-27.png

upload_2020-11-26_8-41-15.png

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
just thought he'd get another one in before he vacates

the home of the brave and the land of the pardoned

Latest posts