What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
Are you trolling or for real ?
I really wonder if you know all obamas mates

Of course i dont .... but you also have no idea if he might have had motivations for his 2000 odd pardons

And yes, Trump is clearly a twat ... im not saying he is not

Gronk

Staff member

Of course i dont .... but you also have no idea if he might have had motivations for his 2000 odd pardons

Righto, Obama is a merkin because - you never know with these types..... :thinking:

Kornstar

Coach

Aren't they all f**king dodgy? Americans have a saying that is something like never trust politicians with your wife or children.

Donald Trump did not lose the election because he is dodgy, he lost it because he is a racist, unhinged moron.

Every politician has to be dodgy, as that is the way the world works and you sometimes have to do immoral things to get things through. The problem with that is then once you start getting away with it for small things it becomes easier to start doing it for bigger things.........

The reason i don't vote is because i do not believe a word any of them say because they will all f**k me, just different ways.

Kornstar

Coach
he used to be intriguing, now he's just boring

He has no honour and no class. you are correct he started entertaining but did have potential promise to mix things up with a different approach than those that came before him.

He has however proven himself for the most part a joke. He may have strong points but his communication skills are elementary level and his outbursts are unprofessional and childish. If he had an ounce of dignity it would go a long way.

strider

Post Whore
Righto, Obama is a merkin because - you never know with these types..... :thinking:
I think any system that leaves it open to a single person's decision to pardon people has potential to be dodgy

And i dont think the sun shines out of obamas arse just cos he is obama... anyone who gets to that level of power is surely capable of pushing their agendas and motives .... and im sure trump is right up there with the most suss of them

Gronk

Staff member
“In each state he was ahead in, he lost”. :upside_down: No wonder he called the election on the night, cos he knew that he would get hammered in the postals.