What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It’s not as black and white as you put it. Or as some pro-lifers have attempted to put their line in the sand of a woman’s reproductive rights.

Do you want to hold a woman criminally liable for miscarriage is she plays netball ? What if she didn’t know she was pregnant? Maybe her duty of care as a woman who had unprotected sex is to know if she is with child or not ? After all, god put her on the earth for that reason. That’s her job.
Holding people criminally liable for miscarriage is wrong as is original example around the embryo. Thats too far.

I'm not anti-abortion. Nor am I pro-gun. I've never owned one and I tend to think most places would be better off with less of them.

I was merely suggesting that there is hypocrisy in the reverse of the example you put forward.

If you are asking when is life, life I dont see how something that has a heartbeat isn't a lifeform. That said, I'm actually OK with abortion and have no interest in dictating woman's reproductive rights. Its just how I view the issue.

If you are asking when is life, life I dont see how something that has a heartbeat isn't a lifeform.
That's a good point - I hadn't thought of it that way...

One of my favourite albums also has a heartbeat, and there's more life in it than in some humans I know.
1708748724779.png

But in all seriousness I agree - and also especially with this bit.
That said, I'm actually OK with abortion and have no interest in dictating woman's reproductive rights. Its just how I view the issue.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That's a good point - I hadn't thought of it that way...

One of my favourite albums also has a heartbeat, and there's more life in it than in some humans I know.
View attachment 84476

But in all seriousness I agree - and also especially with this bit.
Yeah. It’s never a good look when blokes dictate that shit…even if at times I think they raise good points.

BTW, I still think Meddle is their best album.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
But, in individual circumstances where they have impregnated someone they often have less of a voice than I think they should.

Latest posts