What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
^^^
Trump Tower only has 58 stories, but Trump re-numbered the floors to make it seem taller.

f**k me, this guy couldn't lie straight in bed

I think that Epstein Island has been closed down now mate.

giphy.gif

And right there you prove your full of shit.

I mean, Trump wasn't the only person to call back the lawyer (Bradley Edwards) in the original Epstein case, was he? He wasn't the only person to offer assistance in that case, was he?

Oh, but look at this video! Yeah, Trump - the socialite - didn't know the cameras were rolling, at all. Did he?

Trying to tie Trump to Epstein is quite possibly the funniest thing you have ever done here, Gronky.

Gronk

Staff member
And right there you prove your full of shit.

I mean, Trump wasn't the only person to call back the lawyer (Bradley Edwards) in the original Epstein case, was he? He wasn't the only person to offer assistance in that case, was he?

Oh, but look at this video! Yeah, Trump - the socialite - didn't know the cameras were rolling, at all. Did he?

Trying to tie Trump to Epstein is quite possibly the funniest thing you have ever done here, Gronky.
Perhaps you shouldn’t pop into conversations without discovering context. That way you wouldn’t expose your soft underbelly of overripe ego.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm sure the science isn't conclusive on whether ice in the arctic will melt and if so at what rate.

Everyone cherry picks what they want to make whatever shit point it is that I don't give a f**k about. Kelly is no different to those he bitches about.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm sure the science isn't conclusive on whether ice in the arctic will melt and if so at what rate.

Everyone cherry picks what they want to make whatever shit point it is that I don't give a f**k about. Kelly is no different to those he bitches about.
On balance science has done a pretty good job over the past 100 years. Yet we have an undercurrent of merkins who think they know better. How about STFU and let science so what it's good at ? When science finds a better way or discovers new shit, they will share and your life will be enhanced accordingly.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
On balance science has done a pretty good job over the past 100 years. Yet we have an undercurrent of merkins who think they know better. How about STFU and let science so what it's good at ? When science finds a better way or discovers new shit, they will share and your life will be enhanced accordingly.
I wasn't suggesting that we should leave scientists to their own devices as I think that is a dangerous proposition.

Was just highlighting that a lot of the critiques by non scientists are biased and agenda driven. But then so is a lot of the science...

Gronk

Staff member
I wasn't suggesting that we should leave scientists to their own devices as I think that is a dangerous proposition.

Was just highlighting that a lot of the critiques by non scientists are biased and agenda driven. But then so is a lot of the science...
Yes but what said was that "on balance" science has done a good job. Accordingly IMHO science has earned the right to having the benefit of the doubt. In contrast there are sections of the community that get their willies from doubting everything. 5G is a prime example of an undercurrent of baseless accusations creating fear in the community. Somehow 5G is now tied into the pandemic and a deep state plot to vaccinate something something mind control.

SimilarAthleticAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

There's reliable science, like physics and chemistry, and then there's the stuff that is made unreliable by the involvement of humans.