What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
Complete sour grapes from both of them. Go and get a f**ken hobby FFS.

They’d have no problems with the current breakdown of media if the Murdoch press hadn’t said bad things about them.

I can accept a view that the balance is wrong, but not from those pair who are clearly still seething.

What type of hobby

hindy111

Post Whore
Well if Collette Dinnigan, Ernie Dingo or Alan Joyce were the names brought in to front the petition for a royal commission etc, how successful do you think it would be ? Instead they have two former PMs from both sides of politics and that doesn't seem to impress you. They could throw in Obama too only this is a local issue and you'd prolly say he has an agenda too. Right ? Do you see a pattern ? The thing is that Murdoch's tentacles have such a wide reach that anyone who campaigns for the dilution of his power will be singled out as having a personal aggrievance.

Murdoch's testicles

hindy111

Post Whore
* LANGUAGE WARNING *

Two educated and privileged white girls slapping shit on how things are run who couldn't do a better job.
Running a country isn't easy and it isn't just about keeping some people happy and f**king over others. Sure you may not agree with them but these videos making fun of things and all your little lefty friends giggling on how funny it was while they sit in their air con environments and travel around the world to experience new cultures. Massive f**kwits.

You care about environment. Don't get on planes, use air cons, travel unless need to. Set and example for others to follow and stop with the smug slinging of shit. Everyone can make a difference. It's easier just to bag the leaders thou I guess.

f**kwits

Incorrect

Coach
Two educated and privileged white girls slapping shit on how things are run who couldn't do a better job.
Running a country isn't easy and it isn't just about keeping some people happy and f**king over others. Sure you may not agree with them but these videos making fun of things and all your little lefty friends giggling on how funny it was while they sit in their air con environments and travel around the world to experience new cultures. Massive f**kwits.

You care about environment. Don't get on planes, use air cons, travel unless need to. Set and example for others to follow and stop with the smug slinging of shit. Everyone can make a difference. It's easier just to bag the leaders thou I guess.

f**kwits
Yep...

I have no idea who those 2 broads are in the clip, but it reminded me of those 2 other unfunny idiots that used have that show on ABC 'Get Krackin'...

Awful. Just.... awful....

Gronk

Staff member

f**kwits
It's satire and they took the piss on both sides. Didn't you notice the blue shirt and red shirt ?

Satire can be funny or unfunny but also can make you squirm. So when it grates someone's gears (like yours) it's prolly because they struck a nerve.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's satire and they took the piss on both sides. Didn't you notice the blue shirt and red shirt ?

Satire can be funny or unfunny but also can make you squirm. So when it grates someone's gears (like yours) it's prolly because they struck a nerve.

Too laid back to strike a nerve. Just stating what's happening with these smug videos

Gronk

Staff member
Too laid back to strike a nerve. Just stating what's happening with these smug videos
Political satire is just about putting shit on people with the uncomfortable truth or maybe a sharp parody. I get that you might not find it funny, but I can't see how it is smug.

d42963d192887eeb1708dbdbfc42eee0.gif

1639978788419.png

xYFiA40.gif

strider

Post Whore

f**kwits
take that muthaf**kas!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Political satire is just about putting shit on people with the uncomfortable truth or maybe a sharp parody. I get that you might not find it funny, but I can't see how it is smug.

d42963d192887eeb1708dbdbfc42eee0.gif

View attachment 56729

xYFiA40.gif

Its easy to knock someone else. But its distasteful. If you dislike or want to sling shit how about trying to do a better job yourself. Much easier to mock

Bandwagon

Staff member
Its easy to knock someone else. But its distasteful. If you dislike or want to sling shit how about trying to do a better job yourself. Much easier to mock

Why should it be that in order to criticise merkins doing a shit job, you should have to able to do better yourself?

bazza

Referee
Can we extend that to criticism of NRL players, coaches and referees?

Latest posts