What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

First Stevie Wright now Lemmy
Two absolute legends of rock
Both played hard in music and life
R.I.P

[YOUTUBE]wVx4872Hlbk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1iwC2QljLn4[/YOUTUBE]

snoozer

Bench
rip stevie and lemmy.

stevie and hard rain used to play at the student union bar at cumberland college(lidcombe) 89-91. was awesome to see. he once bought me and my bro a beer because we were the only ones at the gig who were into the band(only about 15 there and the rest were trying to study and paying no attention!).

shadowboxer

First Grade
They will be great company for each other - RIP it up on the other side fellas.
Stevie would be our jagger.

DirtyHarry

Juniors
Philthy animal Taylor died about 6 weeks ago.

Now only Fast Eddie Clarke remains from the classic Motorhead line-up of the late '70's early 80's :x

DirtyHarry

Juniors
It's quite amazing really that little Stevie & Lemmy lasted as long as they did.

Even more staggering that Keith Richards & Iggy Pop are still breathing :crazy:

Bloody hell, if a DJ can be included in a hard rockers thread I suppose Natalie Cole and Trapper John can too...

:sarcasm:

carcharias

Immortal
I watched part 1 of that doco on Alberts record company on ABC iview last night.
Mostly about the Easybeats
Think it is a repeat
It's a must for all fans of Aussie music ...sung by non Aussies :)
It is awesome

Yeah mate it was on earlier in the year, they put it on again to celebrate Stevie.
Part 2 is more about AccaDacca , Rose Tattoo, Angels, JPY, Flash 'n' the Pan etc

Latest posts