What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

Bloody Nora.... I am with Bubby, this one does hurt.

Loved Charlie. Great drummer and always Mr Kool.

Quote from Jagger on Get your Ya Yahs out....

"Charlie's good tonight, isn't he?"
RIP Charlie, he always said he was a jazz drummer who played in a rock and roll band as it paid the bills.

And Get Yer Ya Yas Out was the 2nd album I ever owned and I learned all the rhythm guitar bits from it in my early guitar playing days. And Charlie was good tonight !

Condolences Bluey. Going on a year since mine passed away, Still haven't found the right spot between grief ,and relief. Get on with life I guess and remember the good things. I know its best .Takes a while to get there.

Great band Great drummer, If my addition and subtraction is correct and the facts on that link are correct he died age 72, and Bombora was a hit in 1963 he would have been 14 ? They were founded in 1961 when he was 12 ? Amazing if thats true. Still great band if not.