What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Eels

well ill say this Messiah

i follow a team that just missed out on qualifying for the most lucrative competition in the world because they do stupid things ike lose to Wigan (relegated) at home but beat Manchester United (Champions) away.

so, i cant stress how important it is to bury the shit teams early and give them nothing.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
not what he said today.
mark this thread for reprise when that teams long list of young talent come good, & start smacking our long list of ageing players.

I think he maybe getting worse as a coach, compare first year at both Eels and sharks

11 games so far at Eels for 3 wins 8 losses, twice team had 40+ put on them and once 50 plus, the preceeding year they had 6 wins all year, losing the last 3 games, in 2012 they had 40+ scored against them 4 times, and once over 50.

Now same first 11 games at sharks in 2007 for 6 wins 5 losses, in that period never had 40+ put on us, the highest score against us for 11 weeks was 26, the preceeding year we had 9 wins, and finished with 10 consecutive losses, in 2006 we had 40+ scored against us once.

So Ricky's start has not been good, on target for no improvement but this must be everyone else's fault and the guys are really putting in at training

Quigs

Immortal
And who is doing Foi's hair these days.

Those little coloured bobbles looked sweet.

Doesn't any of these current day farkkkk tards know where the lecky tape is kept in the team bags?

Inferno

Coach
I think he maybe getting worse as a coach, compare first year at both Eels and sharks

11 games so far at Eels for 3 wins 8 losses, twice team had 40+ put on them and once 50 plus, the preceeding year they had 6 wins all year, losing the last 3 games, in 2012 they had 40+ scored against them 4 times, and once over 50.

Now same first 11 games at sharks in 2007 for 6 wins 5 losses, in that period never had 40+ put on us, the highest score against us for 11 weeks was 26, the preceeding year we had 9 wins, and finished with 10 consecutive losses, in 2006 we had 40+ scored against us once.

So Ricky's start has not been good, on target for no improvement but this must be everyone else's fault and the guys are really putting in at training

Nah, it's only because as he continues to remind us "it's a massive task".

SadShark

Bench
They've won Premierships. We ain't. Let's be mindful of who, whence & where we shoveth les shit.

I'd trade that any day for a few farked seasons - & we've had plenty of those merkins in recent years too.

SadShark

Bench
34-years would be to a Sharks fan, like waiting for the kid at Maccas get your Fillet O Fish order ready.........