What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- Engadine Maccas 1997

SBD82

Coach
Since this forum is the centre of all shire-related history and information, I’m hoping someone here can either confirm or dispel the rumours surrounding what happened at Engadine Maccas, following the grand final defeat in 1997.

Please sharks fans. Do my curious mind a favor.

taipan

Referee
I've been there, and on one occasion , couldn't remember clearly that I had been there, the next day.
Am I Slothfield, or just another customer who had too much sauce from the South Coasty before ordering?
I wasn't driving by the way officer, the one who should be obeyed was.

I'm intrigued, what's this about?

I watched that game at The Cheers bar in George St. They put it on a big screen downstairs with all these big comfy chairs.
Me and my mate were the only ones there .
As soon as it was done we went upstairs and picked up a couple of drunk euro chicks.
I don't remember the game.

snout

First Grade
Since this forum is the centre of all shire-related history and information, I’m hoping someone here can either confirm or dispel the rumours surrounding what happened at Engadine Maccas, following the grand final defeat in 1997.

No self-reporters here.

lolesi

First Grade
Biggest flaw in this story:

As if some carntttt working at Engadine McDonald’s in 1997 knew who Scott Morrison was mateeeeeeee.

4 more years!

4 more years!!

4 more years!!!

I just looked up wtf was going on..
I have zero respect for the bloke but he wouldn't be on his own with shitting himself, in public maybe but not in the actual deed itself.
If anything he may have gained 0.05% respect with me, at least it proves he is a human being !!

I don't believe it either as in 1997, the Fed Member for Cook was Bruce Baird, father of Teflon Mike. I think Bruce would have shat himself after the Libs lost the State election in 1995, ending his prospects of being Minister for the Sydney Olympic Games. Whether this happened at Engadine Maccas is another thing altogether.

Latest posts