What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

Gronk

Staff member
Rider actually

the wife did equestrian for ages a while back, you need a very very good horse but you also have to practice for about 5 days a week, hours at a time and it is all about having a very good understanding with your horse

f**king expensive sport too, the horse is only half of the cost, you have to get a gazillion dollar saddle, the right gear/clothing, safety helmets, horse accommodation, grooming, vet bills, horse food and it goes on and on

glad she gave it up
Gun rider = Great horseman. In 2024 = Horseperson.

The hours spent in training a horse to do all that shit would be endless.
No doubt about it. You still have to be a gun rider / trainer. I was just alluding to the fact that you need a horse in Europe and a horse in Australia (quarantine rules make it impossible to fly Rooting King around the globe).

1722310761650.png

Nutz

Bench
The swim times are quiet slow compared to previous games.
This dude explains why. The athletes village accommodation is poor, have a watch....what do you think.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
FFS. Im joking about the blue dude with the beard, and his little nutbag pouch.

You lot are all a bit highly strung atm

This is serious business. f**kn Penaut.
Another one telling me how to perceive things. No chance it’s the last supper. I must be just stupid.

Of course they where mocking Christians.Everyone can see this. Unsure why they are denying it.

Another one telling me how to perceive things. No chance it’s the last supper. I must be just stupid.
But even if it was... that's just a painting 1500 years after the event, and it misrepresents Jesus as being a white european. What's to get offended about them sending up an artwork for 2 seconds.
I shake my head. Just leave it.
Fair enough, will do.

Snow Breathe GIF by DeStress Monday

Avenger

Immortal
But even if it was... that's just a painting 1500 years after the event, and it misrepresents Jesus as being a white european. What's to get offended about them sending up an artwork for 2 seconds.

Fair enough, will do.

Snow Breathe GIF by DeStress Monday
You don’t even believe in God yet you are telling me that some renaissance painting doesn’t depict Christ accurately. So what does it matter to you what Christ may have looked like? I can tell you one thing for sure, he wasn’t some man dressed like a woman or a fat Lesbian.

Incorrect

Coach

Gronk

Staff member
To be fair our harbour pools (Balmain, Double Bay) are deemed dodgy for swimming today because of poo water.

We have held Triathlon olympics and world champs in Sydney, with the swim leg in Sydney Harbour.

===========

1722318109814.png

Suitman

Post Whore
To be fair our harbour pools (Balmain, Double Bay) are deemed dodgy for swimming today because of poo water.

We have held Triathlon olympics and world champs in Sydney, with the swim leg in Sydney Harbour.

===========

View attachment 91731

Indeed, and no competitor was swallowed by a bull shark.
Seriously, wtf were the French thinking even considering holding swimming events in that sewer?

Gronk

Staff member
Indeed, and no competitor was swallowed by a bull shark.
Seriously, wtf were the French thinking even considering holding swimming events in that sewer?
Yep, at least our harbour will get a tidal flush. The Seine is just accumulated flow from tributaries and street gutters. So even if it is flushed, it might be flushed with more poo water.

#eew

Do they have a plan B ?

Latest posts