What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot...green day!!!

I went to the 1st of their sydney concerts...

it was absoutley AMAZING!!! The best concert I've been to..my Dad even said the same thing and he's seen the likes of Paul McCartney, Elton John, Queen, Dire Straits, The Who, Stones, Bruce Springsteen and countless others

Has anyone else been to or are going to any of their Aussie concerts?

Or what are your thoughts on the band in general!!

RedV6

Juniors
I went last night also.... Awesome.. close to best concerts.... but.....

not better than Springsteen!!! He is The BOSS

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Went last night as well... haven't been to such an intense, energy-filled concert in my life. Fantastic!

I saw Springsteen in 05 at the SCG when there was the power failure and he did extra songs to make up for it...

Also saw the Who at Acer this year - they were great...seeing 'Won't get fooled again' live and seeing Doultry do the 'scream' was amazing!!

Other concerts:
Crowded House
Robbie Williams
John Mellencamp

Benny

First Grade
I went last night and right up there if not the best concernt I have been too! The atmosphere was amazing and hearing my favourite song "When I Come Around" live and the crowd going nuts was absolutely fantastic.

I'm still buzzing - definately go back next time they tour and glad played a fair bit of old school Green Day!

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Green Day were an awesome band in around about 2004-2005, they had cool songs like "American Idiot", "Wake Me Up When September Ends" and "Boulevarde of Broken Dreams". Since around about 2005 they've been pretty quiet.

stg666

Juniors
mate, buddy,pal. each to their own but maybe dad has lost his mind in his old age.better than the stones, queen etc.? best concert that i can recall is ACDC with bon scott at a club in the 'gong. P.S the ROLLING STONES are the greatest rock and roll band ever. ACDC are the greatest aussie rock and roll band ever. any poll will confirm that.

Would have loved to have seen Bon Scott but to young also missed Zepplin same deal. But I rate Deep Purple 85 Perfect Strangers as my Favourite. Went to a few at Scum park in the 80s that where kick arse. And the Angels and Rosy tatts where good value for local acts.

mate, buddy,pal. each to their own but maybe dad has lost his mind in his old age.better than the stones, queen etc.? best concert that i can recall is ACDC with bon scott at a club in the 'gong. P.S the ROLLING STONES are the greatest rock and roll band ever. ACDC are the greatest aussie rock and roll band ever. any poll will confirm that.

I didn't say he said they were better bands than any of them...i said the CONCERT was better - BJA is such a show man!! he interacts with the crowd, controls them, tells them waht to do, gets people on stage

I went to the first Brissie show. Can't say it was the best ever but still pretty awesome. And it was pretty impressive that they were able to get everyone in the Entertainment Centre on their feet for most if not all of the show (the lady next to me had a broken foot or something and she was up the whole time!).

big pat

Coach
I went to the 1st of their sydney concerts...

it was absoutley AMAZING!!! The best concert I've been to..my Dad even said the same thing and he's seen the likes of Paul McCartney, Elton John, Queen, Dire Straits, The Who, Stones, Bruce Springsteen and countless others

Has anyone else been to or are going to any of their Aussie concerts?

Or what are your thoughts on the band in general!!

who?

Latest posts