What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Hello Sports and Bloke in bar pod.Lockdown listens .

sladden road

Juniors
I was very resistant to Bloke in Bar but have been listening to it for a few months now. Have to say that when the Hello Sports merkins are on it it is f**king funny. They have their own pod but that gets a little too much. Kemp is a good foil for them.

they are manly thru and thru so that blows.
Have a listen to the pod after origin one if you get the chance… eye watering descriptions of Tommy T splitting Cleary with his massive dong.

cock n balls humour at its best.

Minute 3 on..

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
I was very resistant to Bloke in Bar but have been listening to it for a few months now. Have to say that when the Hello Sports merkins are on it it is f**king funny. They have their own pod but that gets a little too much. Kemp is a good foil for them.

they are manly thru and thru so that blows.
Have a listen to the pod after origin one if you get the chance… eye watering descriptions of Tommy T splitting Cleary with his massive dong.

c**k n balls humour at its best.

Minute 3 on..
Yeah been a Punter and Dribbler for a long while now…their Facebook page has some good content too. Their Hellosport pod is utter dribble but good fun, especially when they rip into the Dirty Merger Clubs (esp St Merge). Beers soon, DMCs never.

sladden road

Juniors
Yeah been a Punter and Dribbler for a long while now…their Facebook page has some good content too. Their Hellosport pod is utter dribble but good fun, especially when they rip into the Dirty Merger Clubs (esp St Merge). Beers soon, DMCs never.
Yep.. love how they rip into the dirty merger clubs..

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Yeah, I dig the Bloke in a bar round preview show and their betting show About Even is good too. Even though they’re staunch Manly fans they carry on about it a funny way. Sharkcast of course, and I also sometimes listen to Fire Up. Bit different but quite funny

bluefox68

Staff member
Just listening to ’Bloke in a Bar’.

First time that I’ve listened…

With Cameron Smith…

WOW! Who is this bloke? So relaxed! I’ve always hated him, but I’m impressed!

Deenan has done a good job. He has some good interviews.
Cam Smith has gotten better.

the rugby league digest super league investigation is worth checking out.
its long
its been going 2 years and they aren't up to superleague yet.

TWIL is fine. i can take or leave them depending on the week.

once the olympics are over, 7plus has "the Shield"
one of the great underrated programs of the early 2000's

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Deenan has done a good job. He has some good interviews.
Cam Smith has gotten better.

the rugby league digest super league investigation is worth checking out.
its long
its been going 2 years and they aren't up to superleague yet.

TWIL is fine. i can take or leave them depending on the week.

once the olympics are over, 7plus has "the Shield"
one of the great underrated programs of the early 2000's
I use to listen to TWIL every week but have gone off them a bit over the last 2 years.

Those Rugby League Digest guys deserve an award or something. The amount of work they’ve put into this series is crazy. Kinda hope they go on to make a documentary about it once they eventually finish the podcast series.

Latest posts