What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: I’ve got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart

SadShark

Bench
The NRL will let him off. Commentators wet dream. Shots of him in front of his mural, with the fam & a cut away to a racetrack with horses being trained. My pants are stretched right now (at the back).

NRL. Referees. Channel Nine & Fox. Obvious bandwagon riding f**kers, the lot of them. Got what they calculated & planned for. Another Storm GF. Well done.

Let him off, as you surely will. Precedent set for the GF. Shoulder charges from either the Burgess boys or Napa & Warea Hargreaves are go!! Smash Slater first (hopefully Napa leads with the head).

Frenzy.

Immortal
However, they have the AFL watching this like hawks. They have all the mummies watching this. Millions of fans will want him rubbed out. Sponsors are watching this.

He will probably get off but he is going to have ti have an ironclad case or the NRL loses all credibility, damages it’s integrity badly, shows itself as unethical and morally bankrupt and runs the risk of GF boycott from what would probably only be a minority but would be mentioned,

The NRL can only look good in one scenario. Rub the grubby little phuque out

Frenzy.

Immortal
Can the little twat still win the Dally M or, if he happens to have the most votes at the end of Round 25, it is done?

Conundrum number 267 for the NRL

Stake Removed

First Grade
Can the little twat still win the Dally M or, if he happens to have the most votes at the end of Round 25, it is done?

Conundrum number 267 for the NRL

I assume there is the billy rule which they will find, be effective from 2019 as to let him win it this year

PJ

First Grade
Maybe if the grubby little Quigs has been suspended the numerous other times he should have been hed have learnt his lesson.

If rorters win 2day a ratings and crowd nightmare for nrl against potential demon collingwood gf in afl.

Feej

First Grade
If you listened to the phuqers on nein last night he had "no other choice" and "it was a great effort". Now replace Slater with Fifita and they're probably calling for six weeks on the sideline and there's no chance he plays in the GF.

carcharias

Immortal
If you listened to the phuqers on nein last night he had "no other choice" and "it was a great effort". Now replace Slater with Fifita and they're probably calling for six weeks on the sideline and there's no chance he plays in the GF.

My mate is brain washed
I asked him today about it and he said Slater is such a great bloke... where Fifita is going around trying to get a murderer released.
I asked did he know what letter meant before it was in the media.
He couldn’t answer.

Pleb
Plenty of other plebs too.

Not defending Fifita but just trying to highlight the media can push an egenda.

fizman

Bench
It is a shoulder charge all day long and he should miss the Grand Final.

What other option did he have? Well like every other Fullback or Winger in the competition he could have use his hands to push him into touch.

Weaponhead

Coach
Imagine if it was Fifita doing dicks out on the mobile phone instead of burgii and the bunnies. They would bring back the death penalty.

King Ben

Juniors
I think he should be suspended but he'll get off thanks to this.

DnquDGRUUAAMSbd.jpg