What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. It went, I am ready to dance for joy. Why is it so.

Quigs

Immortal
Have youse younger disrespectful heathens ever wondered why us older members of this cesspool of a forum have grown up to be such intellectual geniuses? Why we as a generation have been blessed with a wealth of knowledge?

Well it is because we grew up watching such shows of this calibre.

It starts with a flop, and ends with a bang, and not once does Professor Julius Sumner Miller's faith in physics falter.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01...s-faith-in-physics-why-is-it-so-1964/10562696

Haha. His assistant, Anderson, is a great mate of mines father.
They introduced me to the Professor at a party at their house back in '86.

Anderson: Professor this is Mark
Professor: Mark? Mark? Is that with a "c" or a "k".
Me: with a "k"
Professor: Alrighty then.
And he walked off.

One of my life's greatest moments.

Quigs

Immortal
I always thought your name was with a "c". But that was the first letter.

Re the Professor I always believed that Professor Julius based his hair style on Larry of the 3 Stooges fame.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Professor and the enquiring mind. I loved that show. You probably already know this so apologies for teaching crew to suck eggs (into a milk bottle hehehe) but he was a student of the one and only Albert Einstein.