What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Jerome Luai - should this be OK?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Who opened the dungeon and let these idiots out.

Didn't see any of them in here weeks when I posted.

Like their team. Flat track bullies who wanna crawl out from under their rocks when the going is good.

Good grief, the arrogant prix seem to have made SOO their own as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Who opened the dungeon and let these idiots out.

Didn't see any of them in here weeks when I posted.

Like their team. Flat track bullies who wanna crawl out from under their rocks when the going is good.

Good grief, the arrogant prix sem to have made SOO their own as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I honestly didnt even know this thread existed or that it was in the Sharks forum when i posted. Showed up at the bottom of a page as a similar topic in one of the Origin threads.

Now we know how Blacktown centrelink feel
A while back I had a contract that looked after all government agencies, CentreLink being one of them. One of my areas that I covered included the Blacktown office. In all honesty it was one of the best, mainly because the characters that went in there were on the whole very funny, never a real drama and always friendly.
The worst ones by far were on the Central Coast. I f**king hated the world when I got a call to go up there.

gordsy

Juniors
Why not make it you play for the country you are born in and that's it. Simple, not born in Oz then you don't get to play Origin. No dad played for this team or that team or you had to be 13 etc. Simplest way to do it. Now if the country you were born in doesn't have a league team then you can pick but once you pick no changing back.