What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT. Laurie Daley puts boot into Penrith.

Remember when Gould put the boot into NSW about their rotten culture under Laurie Daley’s watch. Stated I don’t want Cleary to play for NSW whilst that culture is there.

Well Laurie picked his time to hit back and must be enjoying his revenge.

Card Shark

Immortal
Laurie “I have no doubt” Daley

He not that smart but at least he’s a decent bloke, unlike Kent & co

fizman

Bench
Not sure Laurie Daley is at liberty to talk about culture within a playing group...

If there is going to be ALLEGEDLY a mass debate about Laurie Daley’s Grand Final ALLEGED successes - Bob Hawke should ALLEGEDLY be there to see the finish.

Inferno

Coach
Anyone who thinks for one second this is an issue likely to be limited to Penrith is kidding themselves.

Chimp

Bench
480 players in top 30 of NRL squads - if you took any random 480 bloles between the age of 18 and 35, there'd be a huge number who have filmed and shared their encounters. I'm only just outside that age bracket and find it a bit weird (coz I'm getting old), but it's ridiculously common amongst those in their early 20's. So it's not an NRL specific problem.
That being said, it's a problem for the NRL. My view is that these videos should only be met with a punishment if they are made public without the consent of any individual involved. Whoever has shared it without consent will be subject to legal action, and if its the player who's done it, then the NRL can sanction them, if no complaint, then let it go - it could be argued its a sexual preference.

Latest posts