What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Margaret Court Arena hypocrites

Quigs

Immortal
I don't care if it is a traditional marriage between a man and a woman or if it is a same sex union. I just insist that it is as it was for me and that was definately no sex before marriage.

Inferno

Coach
Far from modifying her denouncement of gay marriage, tennis champion Margaret Court has broadened it, saying that it was causing huge problems in countries where it was legalised, that homosexuality was an ungodly "lust for the flesh" and that LGBT tendencies in young people were "all the devil".

"That's what Hitler did. That's what communism did," Court said, "get in the minds of the children. There's a whole plot in our nation and in the nations of the world to get in the minds of the children."

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/...aret-courts-second-serve-20170531-gwhfbj.html

ROFL, Margaret Court; voice of the silent majority.

Sharkman05

Juniors
It's a free country, tennis Australia should say we don't necessarily agree with Margaret Court's opinion but we do agree with her right to express it, she is a great tennis player and we will not be changing the name of the arena.

Introduction in The future of City Junior league meetings, when a A child that grows boobs cant be stopped from playing because they have been classified as non-gender inter female-male lesbian transvestite.

Surely

Post Whore
So Hitler and Stalin are responsible for poofs , well there ya go I learn a new thing everyday

What ever the people vote for, I'm happy with. The minorities should be pressuring the government to hold a vote of the people. & the government should enforce a vote on the matter cannot be reheld for 20 years or be a decision on the matter to be made without a plebiscite.

Heard some legal heads having a laugh at the LGBT expense.
Kinda went along the lines of 2 mates sharing a house. 1 gets an inheritance, so the other goes him for separation as defacto. The new rich guy, upon pleding his case that he wasnt gay, the prosecution came up with an old text that read " If those things are still on the sink when I get home this afternoon I'm going to shove them up uranus"

coolumsharkie

Referee
My wife ran off with another woman. True story.

Now I wish they could get married. Why should I be the only one who was able to suffer under marriage to her. Let her girlfriend suffer too!

This is reality. Does not matter what sex you are, I'm guessing putting up with someone for a decent amount of time whatever your persuasion, is not dissimilar to the majority of hetro relationships.

You have to be pretty lucky to find the utopia of this part of being a human.

Oh yeah but, the money, the tax benefits of the breeders.. haha.

wibble

Bench
This is reality. Does not matter what sex you are, I'm guessing putting up with someone for a decent amount of time whatever your persuasion, is not dissimilar to the majority of hetro relationships.

You have to be pretty lucky to find the utopia of this part of being a human.

Oh yeah but, the money, the tax benefits of the breeders.. haha.

Yep, I've seen plenty of people, myself included, make terrible decisions about relationships. Plus a few good ones too.

I haven't yet seen any formed for financial gain. Not that I doubt it happens, but it is rare in my experience.

Why should anyone be exempt from making bad decisions?

And more seriously, why should anyone care what good or bad relationship decisions anyone else makes? Just make the rules equitable for everyone, as all our bloody rules should be.

Not that tax exemptions or any other "state" decisions should have anything to do with anyone's "marriages". I'm with our former PM in thinking the state should have nothing to do with anyone's marriages.

Quigs

Immortal
As 'me dear old dad used to say, "It takes all types to make the world go round"

Live and let live.