What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - markets in sydney

grouch

First Grade
Since there's no real footy for us this weekend, I'm interested in checking out some markets around town. Which do you rate? I'm a big fan of Rozelle but keen to try somewhere else

I'm also interested to see if Mr Red can somehow turn this thread into a Price bashing exercise like all the others. That would take some talent

The Enforcer

Juniors
Since there's no real footy for us this weekend, I'm interested in checking out some markets around town. Which do you rate? I'm a big fan of Rozelle but keen to try somewhere else

I'm also interested to see if Mr Red can somehow turn this thread into a Price bashing exercise like all the others. That would take some talent
Paddy's Markets at Haymarket, Sydney markets at Flemington, Parklea Markets and the Rock's Markets.Presuming that you were asking about the larger markets ?

Last edited:

Minh

First Grade
I used to love the old Paddy's Market from 30 years ago, they had a really good mix of things there back then. Now there is just a lot of imitation stuff from the last time I went to the markets which is about 15 years ago anyway.:sarcasm:

Latest posts