What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - My son's school

Stake Removed

First Grade
I get home today from work my son he is 10, said dad they put us in teams today at school i was in melbourne Storm, so straight away i told teacher and friends just great i am in the purple scum, teacher said who are they he says Melbourne good on my son.

I said what other teams he said Broncs/Cowboys, typical QLD i told i will give him note that say under religious beliefs he will only play for Sharks.

I got a laugh, he bleeds shark blood already

taipan

Referee
I don't have sons, but my daughters would have stated, excuse me Mr Ponsoby,but my preferred team, (who happen to be brilliant footballers) and a credit to their community ,are the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks. It is rather detrimental to my ongoing health, that I be placed in a team of rule breakers ,that IMO is against what sport is all about.
Kind sir,I know within your heart ,you will consider my position and place me in a team for which I'm proud

If you choose to ignore my plea,"I'll rip your bleeding arms off." Or something to that effect.

Quigs

Immortal
Got to watch those old De La Selle fharhkers... arselickers the lot of em and whinge. Whinge like stuck pigs.

Marchad

Juniors
Lucky you don't ljve in Victoria. "Hey Dad tomorrow is trandgender day and I have to wear a dress to school."