What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT NFL Tickets

boxa777

Coach
Going to the states later this year. Just wondering what the best way is for me to buy tickets to a NFL match from here? I know the 2020 draw comes out in April. Ta.

abpanther

Staff member
I used Seatgeek when I was over there and it worked great, you can filter based on price and see exactly where the seat is and the view, it also includes the tax which is good as it shows you the actual price that you will pay. Just make sure you filter out any tickets from a third party provider, I ordered some that were re-sell and the lady had to email them to me, it worked out fine but much easier to just buy them direct and you then get the electronic tickets as soon as you pay.

Parra

Referee
The official NFL ticket exchange works well. I've only ever done this once, it was hassle free.