What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Off-season Fun Times We Are All Friends Thread

84 Baby

Referee
probably stop eating any more of them
So you intentionally ate a grenade pin? How do you know that now you’ve put that information out there that I or someone else won’t drug you and insert a real grenade in your digestive tract?
What would you do now, assured that you had pooped out all the pins you had eaten, when another pin is excreted?

84 Baby

Referee
Flush it.
Well that’s defeatist. I wouldn’t flush until I got the rest out. There’s a chance flushing them together would reinsert the pin to the grenade. Then I just gotta deal with a clogged shitter that could explode if plunged incorrectly.

Question numero two’o - A stranger shoots you to death in this real life. You then wake up with a VR headset on. As you remove the headset, you see a person also waking up and removing theirs. It’s the person who shot you. What do you do?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well that’s defeatist. I wouldn’t flush until I got the rest out. There’s a chance flushing them together would reinsert the pin to the grenade. Then I just gotta deal with a clogged shitter that could explode if plunged incorrectly.

Question numero two’o - A stranger shoots you to death in this real life. You then wake up with a VR headset on. As you remove the headset, you see a person also waking up and removing theirs. It’s the person who shot you. What do you do?

I'd ask my dad why he shot me!

strider

Post Whore

kick em in the nuts

84 Baby

Referee
kick em in the nuts
Sounds like a moderate response. You don’t know if they are actually a killer, equally unaware or aware of the VR. You win that one.

Next question - every person who dies/has died turns into either a zombie or a carnivorous dinosaur. Which do you choose? And which do you choose to happen to you?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Are they sleeping in the same bed. If so, why? Need more details before I can entertain this highly unlikely, vaguely forced bullshit hypothetical plop circumstance.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sounds like a moderate response. You don’t know if they are actually a killer, equally unaware or aware of the VR. You win that one.

Next question - every person who dies/has died turns into either a zombie or a carnivorous dinosaur. Which do you choose? And which do you choose to happen to you?
I'd go with a carnivorous dinosaur so I could eat ham sandwiches with Ray Price.

Bandwagon

Staff member

1638219667850.png

Zombie woodchuck.

84 Baby

Referee
To take it in an even less comfortable direction, in the 1 in 1000 case where identical twins are mixed gender if an incestuous relationship and that bears a child, then that child is genetically a sibling of its parents I.e. if Jaime and Cersei were identical twins, then Joffrey is also their brother

Latest posts