What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Off-season Fun Times We Are All Friends Thread

Bandwagon

Staff member
Anyway the correct answer was Mayor McCheese, because he’s a f**ken mayor.

Mayor of what, and what is the remuneration.

Unless you're pulling some serious coin from developer side hustles, who the f**k would wanna be mayor on the pissant salary them merkins get.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You’ve been tossed into an insane asylum. What do you tell the people there to prove to them that you don’t belong inside?

84 Baby

Referee
First thing I’d do is find the craziest person there and then put crazy them. Just like the old first day in prison, shank the biggest dog.
That way none of the crazies are going to mess with me.
Spend the rest of the time swigging pills, watching cartoons and getting spoon fed. Either they realise I’m not crazy or I’ve got the easy life. Win/win

84 Baby

Referee
Time dilation is fairly common knowledge with most people knowing the greater a gravitational effect on something, the slower time appears to affect that thing to an observer less effected by said gravitational effect.
If we were to take the Big Bang/Big Crunch hypothesis and that the universe has no external gravitational effect then it’s conceivable that those two events would be momentary for the universe.
Given the Big Crunch would be the most extreme gravitational effect (drawing entirety into a singularity), time dilation would also be at its most extreme. So it’s also conceivable the beginnings of the Big Crunch have already begun (externally to those within the universe), but we are experiencing time dilation that we have to observe it occurring. If that is the case, everything within the universe has already occurred.
That is predestination. Everything that does occur, was always going to occur.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
First thing I’d do is find the craziest person there and then put crazy them. Just like the old first day in prison, shank the biggest dog.
That way none of the crazies are going to mess with me.
Spend the rest of the time swigging pills, watching cartoons and getting spoon fed. Either they realise I’m not crazy or I’ve got the easy life. Win/win
That’s all well and good until you find out that @hineyrulz is in there with you.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Pfft after he’s finished rambling, sticking pubes on his head and frontloaded his collision chasing, I’ll shit out a grenade pin in front of him.
But then he’ll eat it and you’ll still only be the second most crazy person.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
blink-182 wtf GIF

Eelogical

Referee
Time dilation is fairly common knowledge with most people knowing the greater a gravitational effect on something, the slower time appears to affect that thing to an observer less effected by said gravitational effect.
If we were to take the Big Bang/Big Crunch hypothesis and that the universe has no external gravitational effect then it’s conceivable that those two events would be momentary for the universe.
Given the Big Crunch would be the most extreme gravitational effect (drawing entirety into a singularity), time dilation would also be at its most extreme. So it’s also conceivable the beginnings of the Big Crunch have already begun (externally to those within the universe), but we are experiencing time dilation that we have to observe it occurring. If that is the case, everything within the universe has already occurred.
That is predestination. Everything that does occur, was always going to occur.

1638437497037.png