What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Official!! McGREGOR Signs on Again!!

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Absolutely elated with this news!

Ewan McGregor has agreed to reprise his role as the legendary Star Wars character ObiWan Kenobi in the up-coming Disney plus live action series.
It was officially announced at D23 expo last night.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan btw!

Apologies if anyone thought I was talking about McMuppet.

hazzbeen

Bench

Ewan McGregor has agreed to reprise his role as the legendary Star Wars character Obi Kenobi in the up-coming Disney plus live action series.

Ha ha ha , but can he coach ......

BLM01

First Grade

Ewan McGregor has agreed to reprise his role as the legendary Star Wars character Obi Kenobi in the up-coming Disney plus live action series.

Yeh i bet your sorry. You'll become like the boy that cried.....Mary!

ALSGI

Bench

Ewan McGregor has agreed to reprise his role as the legendary Star Wars character ObiWan Kenobi in the up-coming Disney plus live action series.

lol DS,

Some humour is always welcomed but a tad unfair to all us suffering fans, my blood pressure went through the roof when I read the thread title! Still, a good excuse to reach for an early drink, so well done.

May the force be with you.

Lol. The lovechild could star in a rugby league horror film about a player who could combine a lack of tactical nous with a complete inability to defend.

I think we are all living through this “horror film” you speak off.
The good news is in a fortnight we get to see the final credits roll up on the screen.
The bad news is the writers and Directors have signed the majority of the cast and crew back on for a trilogy.
The lead character much to the fans disgust of this horror film has been resigned for parts 2 & 3.
We can only hope it’s one of those movies where the main character gets written out of the script due to poor ratings and reviews.
Popcorn :popcorn: anyone.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

You barsteward you!
You know how sensitive and vulnerable we are!

Gareth67

First Grade
I could never work out how the young blonde haired fellows ‘ zip ‘ car got around without touching the sand ? :flushed:

Warabrook saint

Juniors

Phew

Latest posts